What do you the graphics are gonna be like?

Obviously they won't look like regular Minecraft graphics, so what do you think they are gonna look like?

I think they are probably gonna go back to their Back to the Future or Jurassic Park style for it:

Alt text

Alt text

What do you think?

Comments

• Actually, I could very easily see Telltale going for some variant of the Minecraft art style. Telltale's games have a very strong push for being faithful to the source material - not just in the game's story, but in its overall presentation.

• I'm very sure it'll look like Minecraft. They got Borderlands' look and tone perfectly and I can imagine Minecraft actually being an easier job to do.

• It will probably look like those fan made animations

• Well it was easier for them to capture Borderlands' look considering the original Borderland games use cell shading which is something Telltale is comfortable with. Not sure how they will do Minecraft though tbh

CathalOHara posted: »

I'm very sure it'll look like Minecraft. They got Borderlands' look and tone perfectly and I can imagine Minecraft actually being an easier job to do.

• Telltale is always great with the styles of their games.I am sure they can make a good looking minecrafty style

• I really hope they don't go for the BTTF look. I would really like telltale to keep the blocky pixelated look, but like as AmazingAura said, HD Pixels...

• Uhm...

It's probably going to look like... Minecraft!

:p

• There is absolutely no way it won't be blocky, that would be a HORRIBLE movee on TellTale's part. I personally hope they go for a style based off of ElementAnimation's minecraft animations.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.