Questions about Joffrey.

2»

Comments

• edited January 2015

Do you think is his death was too hardcore

lol no he should have gotten worse and no he isn't a child in the show he is a young adult either way he deserved so much worse

• edited January 2015

Had he not been a child

that is the thing he isn't a child maybe in the books he is but in the show he isn't he would be classified as a young adult in that but the game is based in the show's universe and i think the majority of us have seen the show and have not read the books so for all of us he isn't a child either way he is a evil little shit that deserved it

Clemenem posted: »

This wasn't intended to be a defense thread as I said previously but the fact that so many people enjoyed watching him die over and over again disturbs me greatly. Had he not been a child I wouldn't have cared but since he was it bothered me

• He's not a child. He's a monster and a killer.

Haven't you seen the way he killed a whore?

You sound like a sadist for wanting a child to have a painful death

• normal death. in books characters die worse ways

• i legit wanted him to live

• Everything in TV is watered down let the Governor from TWD be an example.

zarankinas posted: »

normal death. in books characters die worse ways

• Well I think Oberyn's death was just as horrible in show that it was in books.

Everything in TV is watered down let the Governor from TWD be an example.

• No I enjoyed every bit of Joffreys demise mainly as he was unlike able in every sense, even as a villain he was awful, there was nothing funny or even interesting about him and he was just a little weakling who had too much power.

And this is coming from someone who likes roose, ramsey, cersei, tywin etc

• True his skull being crushed into Oblivion was a hell of a way to go. I think GOT gets a free pass because its on HBO a premium network so they're allowed to go more edgy to an extent

Well I think Oberyn's death was just as horrible in show that it was in books.

• HBO gets a free pass on everything I think, they've shown pretty much everything I can think of

True his skull being crushed into Oblivion was a hell of a way to go. I think GOT gets a free pass because its on HBO a premium network so they're allowed to go more edgy to an extent

Sign in to comment in this discussion.