End of Episode 1

GAH! They totally Ned Stark'ed us! How did I NOT see that coming?!?

Comments

• lol i thought so too...i replayed it few times.

• I know! I'm currently reading the books and watching the TV series and when this happened I was kicking myself! I expected them to kill off characters but I guess the reason this took me by surprise is because I wasn't expecting it to be in the very first episode. This is because I thought that they would wait until we'd gotten to know the characters better and formed attachments to them, however with that said I was still gutted that they'd killed him even after only playing him briefly.

• So, if they Ned Stark'ed us at the end of Episode 1, who's going to get Rob Stark'ed halfway through Episode 3?

• It was a damn shocker when I saw that happened. I genuinely felt the knife stab. I guess that I wasn't expecting that a player character would die so soon. And sadly, I was also enjoying Ethan's story. His story was about a boy who is forced to grow up quickly in order to step up and lead his house. There were great potential for some awesome character development, but alas Ramsay destroyed that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.