Black textures on characters Ep.5 OSX

Hi,

I have been playing Wolf Among Us without any problems. However, in episode 5 all the characters are made out of black textures. This makes the game unplayable. I have run the support tool. Here's my report: https://www.sendspace.com/file/k1dkp2

Comments

• edited January 2015

Having this problem in episode 3 and on PC. The dialogue options also show up with a black background and are white.

Alt text
    Alt text

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

@melvinbloodyhand After looking over your Support Tool file, you should be able to successfully play the game. If you are seeing any graphical issues, you may have received an incomplete, or corrupt download file of Episode 5. I recommend deleting the episode, and re-downloading it. To do this, please open the following file directory:

~Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us/

In there, you will find the Data, Meta, and Temp folders. Open the Data folder, and delete the Fables105 folder. Then inside the Meta folder, delete the Fables105.json file. Then restart the game, and re-download the episode. (Please also make sure that you have disabled any anti-virus or internet firewall programs open and running that may interfere with the download completing successfully. Then restart the game, and restart the Episode, and the issue should be resolved.

@Coraliine Please try deleting and re-downloading the episode as I explained above. Your file directory on PC is

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Telltale Games\The Wolf Among Us\

If this does not resolve your issue, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

This discussion has been closed.