Problems downloading episodes with Xbox 360 Season Pass

There have been posts about this elsewhere, but I wanted to go ahead and make a discussion about this because there doesn't seem to be any answers out there. I am a Season Pass holder and every time that I try to download episode 3, I receive a message from Xbox live saying "There are no items available for purchase at this time." Will someone please help!?!?

Comments

• Thread: Xbox 360 - Can't download episode 5. No item's available for purchase

I am trying to download Episode 5 of TWAU from the in-game menu(Season Pass holder) and i am getting an error stating that there are no items available for purchase at this time.I tried searching for the title of the episode with no luck. Any help would be great!

• The same is happening to me

• Thread: Episodes are not available for purchase

I can't download episodes 3-5 because they aren't available for download.... Whyyyyyyyyyyyyys

• I am having this issue too and I cannot find any solution to it. Totally frustrating as I bought this and finally am trying to play it....

• It won't allow me to download episodes 3-5 with this same error, cannot find a solution anywhere. :(

• Same for me. I bought the Season Pass and I've downloaded and played through episodes 1-4. When I try to download episode 5, I get the error message about no items being available. I can't even find the episode on Xbox Live Marketplace.

• Try posting in TellTale support

• Thanks

Poogers555 posted: »

Try posting in TellTale support

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Microsoft is currently experiencing an issue with their Marketplace where certain games have disappeared from the Marketplace. We are currently working with Microsoft to update the Marketplace, and hope to have more information, or an update on the issue, soon. You can find more information on the Service Alert on Microsoft's Live Status Page.

This discussion has been closed.