How would Joffrey and Ramsay interact

Unfortunately there was no interaction between the two which is a very sad shame

Comments

• They would decapitate kittens together. Imagine a merry tune with that...

• Pretty sure Ramsay would stay in-check, or fake to. After all he wants his father to accept him, making Joffrey an enemy wouldn't really help that.

OR, Joffrey will be like "So, your family's banner is the flayed man... Mind sharing some techniques ? I'm looking for a new hobby"

And then ramsay be like "But of course milord, have you been hunting ala Bolton ?"

Best buddies.

• ^ lol perfect!

Byakuren posted: »

Pretty sure Ramsay would stay in-check, or fake to. After all he wants his father to accept him, making Joffrey an enemy wouldn't really hel

• I'm pretty sure Joffrey's megalomania wouldn't sit right with Ramsay he would use Joff for all he's worth and poison him if the opportunity arises

Byakuren posted: »

Pretty sure Ramsay would stay in-check, or fake to. After all he wants his father to accept him, making Joffrey an enemy wouldn't really hel

• Ramsay isn't arrogant. Joffrey was a self centered little dick, it would've definitely ended up Ramsay being as respectful as his insanity allows and Joffrey being the cunt he usually is. Storywise? Joffrey would have just used Ramsay to execute revenge on anyone. To be fair there is no other use in Ramsay than using him as a torturer.

• Ramsay and poison? Hahahahahaha good one. If Ramsay wanted to kill Joffrey, he would do in a MUCH more painful manner.

Clemenem posted: »

I'm pretty sure Joffrey's megalomania wouldn't sit right with Ramsay he would use Joff for all he's worth and poison him if the opportunity arises

• I really don't think Ramsay is dumb enough to make an open attempt on Joff's life so blatantly without getting caught. Joff had an entire loyal kingdom on his thumb even Ramsay survived his father wouldn't be too happy that the entire kingdom hated him

Ramsay and poison? Hahahahahaha good one. If Ramsay wanted to kill Joffrey, he would do in a MUCH more painful manner.

• Haha yeah I know, it was a joke. Just saying I doubt poison is Ramsay's way of murder, but I know he's not stupid enough to attempt something like that.

Clemenem posted: »

I really don't think Ramsay is dumb enough to make an open attempt on Joff's life so blatantly without getting caught. Joff had an entire lo

• Ramsay would kill Joffery.

• I honestly feel Ramsey would hate Joffrey, there both evil but Ramsey does his own thing, Joffrey just orders stuff and is a weasel otherwise

• Ramsey would probably teach him some torture tricks and Joffrey would make him a higher rank than probably Roose has.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.