Game of thrones TV show

edited January 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I wonder if the TV show will give any reference to the game, like a character is mentioned or even appears in the show.

I would say the most likely candidates for this would be Mira(Which we already have seen in the show) and Asher.

Since HBO and TellTale are working together on this, this could be possible.

Comments

• Well, could be small fun reference for fans but I doubt we'll hear names from the games on the show..they'll probably never mention any character
    also, it's the Second Sons who fight for Danny not the Golden Company

• Oh ok, Sorry i got it wrong! Thank you :)

Upshaw posted: »

Well, could be small fun reference for fans but I doubt we'll hear names from the games on the show..they'll probably never mention any character also, it's the Second Sons who fight for Danny not the Golden Company

• I very much doubt it - the coolest we could get is a cameo from someone with no lines, because the majority of people won't have a clue who the character is.

• That seems a little unlikely. I'm sort of hoping the game actually uses characters from the books that we're not likely to ever see in the show, like the Glovers at Deepwood Motte given they're so nearby. But I doubt that will happen either.

• Someone might mention House Forrester in passing, but the point of the game is to show something that won't be in the show.

• The show ignores major houses like the Manderlys, the Hightowers, Redwaynes , Blackwoods to simplify things so I highly doubt they would mention a petty house that was in a game.

• Well what should have the show done with Hightowers when they haven't even done anything in the books? :D And omitting Manderlys is not sure yet. This was offtopic, sry about that :p

The show ignores major houses like the Manderlys, the Hightowers, Redwaynes , Blackwoods to simplify things so I highly doubt they would mention a petty house that was in a game.

• Mira was in the show at the Purple Wedding.

• Yeah but that was a very small cameo that I'm surprised anyone would notice because I watched the Purple Wedding episode after I played the episode and didn't notice her.

RaduBota18 posted: »

Mira was in the show at the Purple Wedding.

• edited January 2015

Hopefully in passing or during Stannis' march on Winterfell they get an extra that looks like one of the Forresters that are his spies (assuming HBO follows ADWD on that). Would be cool though

• I saw her first time watching the Episode

Yeah but that was a very small cameo that I'm surprised anyone would notice because I watched the Purple Wedding episode after I played the episode and didn't notice her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.