Would anyone like to see the Purple Wedding in game?

I doubt Joffrey will appear in the game but seeing it through someone else's eyes would be interesting or if Ramsay Snow was present or had any involvement.

Comments

• We can't see it from Ramsay's perspective :p At that time he's at the Dreadfort.

• Hopefully. They can just use audio from the show to account for most actors as the game is intended to be in the show's canon anyway.

Mainly because I want to see the events from a different perspective, but also because I'm curious how Joffrey, Jaime and others would look in TTG's style.

• Not necessarily Ramsay maybe someone else

Green613 posted: »

We can't see it from Ramsay's perspective At that time he's at the Dreadfort.

• I just hope that we can actually see it in game, it'll be cool to compare the show scene to the game scene if they were to do that.

Clemenem posted: »

Not necessarily Ramsay maybe someone else

• A chance to see Jeoffrey die an excruciating death again? Yes please. Hope we get the chance to slap him before that though.

Alt text

• Your cruelness forever scars me

• I wouldn't mind it, we could see it from Mira's pov without disrupting canon, because she's one of Margaery's handmaidens.

• Alt text

Your cruelness forever scars me

• edited January 2015

Very interesting. Even unseen characters can have a presence in the game. If Joffrey wanted to he could run Ramsay and Whitehill off the Forresters' land and exiled or killed

Green613 posted: »

I just hope that we can actually see it in game, it'll be cool to compare the show scene to the game scene if they were to do that.

• I think we'll probably see it from Mira's POV. Margaery was teasing the wedding pretty hard in episode 1 of the Game.

Bad news is that Sera said Mira and her are seated in the very back with the 9th born sons. Might not get a great view of Joff.

• I actually would not particularly care to see that.

• Why

Psyentifik posted: »

I actually would not particularly care to see that.

• Yes please. Can never have enough of Joffrey's death.

• I'd rather see new uncharted territory. I'm not interested in what role Mira plays in Joffrey's death or a replay of the scene from the TV show.

In addition, I never truly hated Joffrey. He was psychotic and had mental issues, which explains why he acted the way he did. I disliked his qualities but that dislike never reached hatred. When he died, it was a "meh" moment for me. Most people started hating Joffrey when he killed Ned but that was what Ned deserved.

Why

• Most people started hating Joffrey when he killed Ned but that was what Ned deserved.

Uh, care to explain? I agree Ned's death was his own fault because he was an honorable fool, but I wouldn't say thats what he deserved.

I'd rather see new uncharted territory. I'm not interested in what role Mira plays in Joffrey's death or a replay of the scene from the TV s

• I think it adds to the original events that happened and I think it would be interesting to see Joff in the game. I don't think the negative qualities Joffrey has are his own fault. He was a child of incest which was a very common thing which contributed to his insanity. I think he deserves empathy

I'd rather see new uncharted territory. I'm not interested in what role Mira plays in Joffrey's death or a replay of the scene from the TV s

• I didn't think I needed to explain, to be completely honest. He publicly opposed a king and lost.

The only thing that should have saved him was the fact that a war would start if he did die. Doesn't mean he didn't deserve death though. "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die."

Most people started hating Joffrey when he killed Ned but that was what Ned deserved. Uh, care to explain? I agree Ned's death was his own fault because he was an honorable fool, but I wouldn't say thats what he deserved.

• I think he deserves empathy

You're joking, right? Just because he was a child of incest doesn't mean he deserves empathy. He was a cruel kid who would have grown up to become even more harsh and bloodthirsty than the infamous Mad King, even his real father said so when Joffrey died. He deserved what he got and more, I really don't understand how anyone can think different.

I think it adds to the original events that happened and I think it would be interesting to see Joff in the game. I don't think the negative

• That would be pretty awesome, I think it's a possibility because the wedding has been mentioned in episode one and Mira would probably be in attendance because of being Lady Margaery' s handmaiden. I wouldn't mind watching Joffrey die a slow painful death.

I was hoping we would get to see the events of the Red Wedding too just because I wanted to see the Starks make an appearance in the game.

• I doubt the Forresters would be on good terms with the Starks now. I sort of wanted to see Lord Frey in game

That would be pretty awesome, I think it's a possibility because the wedding has been mentioned in episode one and Mira would probably be in

• I thought they were loyal to the Starks? Even if most of the Starks are dead, others are living so wouldn't you be able to still stay loyal to them?

Ah yes Walder Frey making an appearance would be quite interesting.

I doubt the Forresters would be on good terms with the Starks now. I sort of wanted to see Lord Frey in game

• Mira went to King's Landing for assistance from Joffrey who is an enemy of the Starks after killing Sansa's family. I think Forrester knows Starks are more or less useless seeing as Ethan is dead

I thought they were loyal to the Starks? Even if most of the Starks are dead, others are living so wouldn't you be able to still stay loyal to them? Ah yes Walder Frey making an appearance would be quite interesting.

• Ned was supposed to be king reagent, which technically gave him the right to publicly oppose the king. Cersei tore up Robert's will, which was an illegal act that rendered Ned powerless. He did not "deserve" to die. Cersei was the one who publicly opposed the king's wishes by tearing up that will.

I didn't think I needed to explain, to be completely honest. He publicly opposed a king and lost. The only thing that should have saved h

• Agreed. He was honorable to a fault. His biggest strength was also his undoing, his Achilles heel. All he had to do was tell Robert what he had discovered and the entire story would be completely different. Alas, he did not and Cersei illegally (by tearing up the king's will) took away any power he had left (which was quite significant, considering that Robert named him king regent). He did not deserve to be beheaded, but his inaction did lead directly to his death. Semantics, yes, but I think it's an important distinction. "Deserve" implies that it was karmic, that he had put some evil out in the world and it was coming back to haunt him.

Most people started hating Joffrey when he killed Ned but that was what Ned deserved. Uh, care to explain? I agree Ned's death was his own fault because he was an honorable fool, but I wouldn't say thats what he deserved.

• Most satisfying death ever. A small taste of justice in GRRM's very unjust world. ;-)

Yes please. Can never have enough of Joffrey's death.

• Fuck the king.

• I think Forrester knows Starks are more or less useless s

That's more how you play them. I will never side with Walder Frey or Roose Bolton if I can.

Mira went to King's Landing for assistance from Joffrey who is an enemy of the Starks after killing Sansa's family. I think Forrester knows Starks are more or less useless seeing as Ethan is dead

• Joffrey's cruelness unnerved everyone, which is why his death was so satisfying.

Your cruelness unnerves me

• Your cruelness unnerves me

Most satisfying death ever. A small taste of justice in GRRM's very unjust world. ;-)

• Yeah, I guess that's where we will differ.

I personally hope Telltale incorporates the Forrester's alliance to Stannis from the books into the game (which will also mean the show) because it means we'll march on Roose Bolton at Winterfell.

Thats where we differ. I pick the smarter options opposed to the morally right ones Frey and Joff are both bad people who will do far more than the dying Starks

• Thats where we differ. I pick the smarter options opposed to the morally right ones Frey and Joff are both bad people who will do far more than the dying Starks

I think Forrester knows Starks are more or less useless s That's more how you play them. I will never side with Walder Frey or Roose Bolton if I can.

• I think I would be a bit disappointed if we don't get to see the purple wedding in the game... it was such a lovely event in the show.
    Even Joffrey showed his nice side!

Alt text

• Yep. I'd love to watch Lady Olenna put the poison in Joffrey's drink and say nothing. >:}

• See everyone has a good side

marveleeous posted: »

I think I would be a bit disappointed if we don't get to see the purple wedding in the game... it was such a lovely event in the show. Even Joffrey showed his nice side!

• .....Margary?

Fuck the king.

• edited January 2015

Nope, he still deserved to die. He played the game like an idiot and lost. Anything less than death would be a mercy. Technicalities or illegal acts done in secrecy are irrelevant when going after a throne.

Ned was supposed to be king reagent, which technically gave him the right to publicly oppose the king. Cersei tore up Robert's will, which w

• Fuck them both.

.....Margary?

• With a wooden cock?

Fuck them both.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.