What is the timeline of the game??(TV spoilers read at your own risk)

Ok I've watch the seasons of the TV show. I haven't read the books. but I was look up some spoilers from the books to try and confirm if one of my fav characters will die. And it's not known, the answer is going to be in winds of winter which hasn't been released. Then I find out this storyline might be in season 5. And by all means it looks like its going to be in the game series as well. So I just want to know the timeline if possible. The start of episode 1 it so the begins in of the red wedding, this happens in 3rd series of the tv show. the next episodes might follow the rest of series 3 to season 4 possibly?? future series might go into season 5, these episode are released every one - two months the tv show won't return to 12 of April 2015. in future series of the game there is going to be spoilers maybe to the show? As I understand the game was doing one side of the story that tv show wasn't covering but it might be a lot closer then I thought.

Comments

• I highly doubt you'll see any TV spoilers playing the game. I doubt HBO would allow Telltale to reveal plot points to the show, which is a much bigger enterprise.

The way the timeline is working (seems to cover 1-2 TV Episodes per Game Episode), I doubt this current series will even get to the end of TV Season 4. Also by the time Episode 5 of the game is out the TV series will have already concluded Season 5.

I don't think you need to worry about spoilers.

• Series 1 of the game will likely cover most of season 4 of the show. And it follows then that if there is a series 2 of the game it would roughly match up with season 5, but that won't come out until well after season 5 has aired on TV. Given how slowly the games come out, if there are more series, I doubt they'll overtake the show.

• edited January 2015

The events in our game series begin towards the end of Season Three of the TV show, and end right before the beginning of Season Five. You will visit familiar locations such as King’s Landing and The Wall, as well as unfamiliar locations such as Ironrath, the home of House Forrester.

• Season One will basically be in the same timeline as Season Four of the show.

• edited January 2015

But it wouldn't have same events of the show. it would the other side of those events focus on more on Ironrath and where Boltons are based, something like that?

Season One will basically be in the same timeline as Season Four of the show.

• No, of course it wouldn't just follow the same events that occur in the show during that time. Those will be more background events while the main focus is on Ironrath trying to survive the Whitehill's and Bolton rule.

But it wouldn't have same events of the show. it would the other side of those events focus on more on Ironrath and where Boltons are based, something like that?

• Ok thank you very much

No, of course it wouldn't just follow the same events that occur in the show during that time. Those will be more background events while the main focus is on Ironrath trying to survive the Whitehill's and Bolton rule.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

No spoilers beyond what's already been aired on HBO.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.