BTTF The Game on Ios

Hi! I have a question for you: I bought this game when it came out and now I have an Iphone and I'm playing the first episode for free, but the question is, how can I play the other episodes on my phone? I just don't wanna buy it again. Thanks :D

Comments

• Which version did you purchase? If you bought the PC/Mac version (the only version sold in the Telltale Store), that's the version you own, not the iOS version. The first episode is currently free on iOS, but you'll have to pay to play the other episodes.

• edited November 2015

TellTale pulled the iOS games in the USA. If you try to get it from the app store is says "The item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. Store, but it is available in the Indian Store. Click Change Store to view this item." Also if you got the games before the pull you can't play them anymore. It can't connect to the server to check if you own the purchases.

Macfly77 posted: »

Which version did you purchase? If you bought the PC/Mac version (the only version sold in the Telltale Store), that's the version you own,

• The post you are responding to was posted in January 2015, before the games were pulled from the app store. Telltale's games were only pulled within the past couple of months due to iOS 9 incompatibility. iOS 9 wasn't released until September 2015.

Randall_Mc posted: »

TellTale pulled the iOS games in the USA. If you try to get it from the app store is says "The item you've requested is not currently availa

• I have a similar question:
    I purchased long ago all BTTF episodes for IOS and got separate apps (one per episode).
    Now first one got an update, the others not.
    First one has sound.
    But first one says: I don't own the others. Second one says: I own them all.
    How can I reactivate my episodes in new main app?

• Originally Telltale said that people who bought the old version would only be entitled to the old version, but things might have changed with the problems brought on by iOS 9. You can try e-mailing support@telltalegames.com to see if they can help you upgrade your license to the new version.

Wishbringer posted: »

I have a similar question: I purchased long ago all BTTF episodes for IOS and got separate apps (one per episode). Now first one got an up

Sign in to comment in this discussion.