How big of a role will Ramsay Snow have?

I know he's canon but things can be adjusted. I explained this to @GoldenPaladin on the Ramsay appreciation thread. Most of TWAU Cast were Fables Comics Characters and they were untouchable like Mike and Arvo were. Not everyone needs to die and we know Ramsay will be protected by plot armor but its worth it. Whitehill we can kill but he alone would be disappointing like Hoyt to Vaas. I'm hoping he'll be the main antagonist that escapes his fate. It would gain more hatred seeing as how SPOILER he's going to get what he wants in the show. Plus the game can orchestrate his arc in the show slightly. I like how characters originally based off the show interact with the characters in the game. It was used well in TWD as well.

Comments

• No, he's going to have no effect on the story after this.

Just wait and see.

• But he killed Ethan and took over house Forrester...

No, he's going to have no effect on the story after this. Just wait and see.

• He didn't take over House Forrester.

He did what he needed, to cripple House Forrester and give the more loyal Whitehills their land.

He has no reason to return.

Clemenem posted: »

But he killed Ethan and took over house Forrester...

• Ramsay has his own things to do, other houses to see bend the knee. He left House Forrester crippled and in control of a House that is undoubtedly loyal to the Boltons, so he has no reason to return. I don't think we'll be seeing Ramsay again, I think we're gonna be seeing a lot of original characters from here on out.

• Tyrion and Margarey are guaranteed to appear in the next episode

Ramsay has his own things to do, other houses to see bend the knee. He left House Forrester crippled and in control of a House that is undou

• I never said we'd be seeing ONLY original characters from now on. I just don't think we'll be seeing Ramsay. Plus him being the main antagonist would be lame because plot armor. Also, because he has to go away to do the things he does in Season 4.

Clemenem posted: »

Tyrion and Margarey are guaranteed to appear in the next episode

• No effect, especially with the story direction Ramsay will be taking over the next two seasons in the show. Keeping him as the main antagonist would be hitting too close to canon. Ramsay was a one-episode wonder and from now on I think the Whitehills are the main enemy (at Ironrath at least, Mira, Gared, and Asher will have to deal with different enemies most likely)

• We've seen the last of Ramsay I believe.

• The way I see it, the only way we could have Ramsay again is if we (the playable character) went to him. His set timeline means he'll be at the Dreadfort or Moat Cailin for the rest of the season, and then on his way to Winterfell with his father, in order to stick with the canon of the show. So we shouldn't expect him or Roose to pop up at Ironrath at all; that's what Lord Whitehill and Gryff are for. That doesn't necessarily exclude him from appearing, as I said, it just means we'd only see him if we went and visited him rather than the other way around. Still seems a bit unlikely. Although Roose does summon any 'loyal' northern families to Winterfell later, so we could see him again on that pretense.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.