Season pass on different platforms

Have you considered offering the possibility to buy a games’ season pass on one platform at a reduced price if someone has bought this season pass already for another gaming platform?
E.g. I would like to play Game of Thrones on my iPad as well as on my PC but I don't want to pay the full price two times.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I will make sure to pass your feedback and interest in a cross-platform discount along to the team!

• Since it's virtually possible to offer customers cross-platform purchases, and it would be relatively easy to implement to telltales existing login at start system, i cant but wonder why such possibility already at use?

I will make sure to pass your feedback and interest in a cross-platform discount along to the team!

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

At this time we have not announced plans to add cross-platform purchasing to our games. If you are currently playing on an iOS device, you can download and play the game on another iOS device as along as you are logged into the same Apple ID account that you purchased the game application with. The same goes for Android devices through Google Play. Unfortunately at this time the PC/Mac and console versions are not able to be transferred between platforms.

rattoface posted: »

Since it's virtually possible to offer customers cross-platform purchases, and it would be relatively easy to implement to telltales existing login at start system, i cant but wonder why such possibility already at use?

This discussion has been closed.