After the end of the episode...

I'm convinced that Game of Thrones is the perfect series for Telltale. They can kill off any character and it will feel natural.

Comments

• Well they can't kill off "any" character but they can kill of their own original characters.

• Telltale kills its protagonists.

GOT kills its protagonists.

TELLTALE + GOT = wtf can you expect?

• Yeah, I should've been more specific.

No one is safe.

(except for the characters in books 4, 5 and 6 :P)

Green613 posted: »

Well they can't kill off "any" character but they can kill of their own original characters.

• No 6 yet. :P

Thematt9001 posted: »

Yeah, I should've been more specific. No one is safe. (except for the characters in books 4, 5 and 6 :P)

• I've been waiting for it for so long that it exists in my reality. : P

No 6 yet. :P

• So tired of waiting :(.

Thematt9001 posted: »

I've been waiting for it for so long that it exists in my reality. : P

• Well, hasn't TTG only killed off two protagonists (three with Nima in an ending of Jurassic Park)? That's fairly tame compared to GoT.

Telltale kills its protagonists. GOT kills its protagonists. TELLTALE + GOT = wtf can you expect?

• I once saw the announcement trailer on Youtube and read one user comment how Telltale's bloodlust + George R R Martin's bloodlust equals something utterly terrifying and bloody.

• edited January 2015

Telltale + GOT = Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series.
    Game Description: All likeable characters in this game will die except for those currently alive in the show or books. To avoid heartbreak or emotional trauma, don't get attached to anybody.

Telltale kills its protagonists. GOT kills its protagonists. TELLTALE + GOT = wtf can you expect?

• Well several other people you played as died in Jurassic Park, and in another game another protagonist died.

That1Guy posted: »

Well, hasn't TTG only killed off two protagonists (three with Nima in an ending of Jurassic Park)? That's fairly tame compared to GoT.

• It is funny how everybody is getting use to Telltale being known for killing characters.

"Telltale" the company where video game characters go to die.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.