Xbox 360 Tales from the Borderlands doesn't show on site

I purchased the Season Pass for Tales from the Borderlands on my Xbox 360. After playing it, I created an account on here - since the game itself advertised that by doing this I could look at my choices/stats in more detail, which sounded interesting. Despite linking my Xbox account to my Telltale one, the game doesn't show up in "My Games" on this site at all.

Is there something else I need to do?

I find it odd that the game would advertise the benefits of an account if it doesn't work...

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, the My Games section is a place for you to access your PC/Mac versions of our games that you purchased from our website. If you would like to see your Choices for Tales From The Borderlands, please try going to the game's Choices page:

Tales From The Borderlands Choices

• Ah, ok, my mistake, thank you for clarifying. If I may make a request that listing of games from other platforms under My Games be considered as a possible site feature, I think that could be handy. Of course, I don't know whether such a thing can be automated, I suppose it depends on how data is exchanged with Steam/Xbox Live/PSN etc..

Anyway, with regards to the Choices page, all it shows for me is:
    "[Buy Now]
    As you play Tales from the Borderlands your choices will appear here"

Is this because I played the episode through before creating the account - i.e. if I replay it now, should I then get stats appearing?

Thanks again.

My apologies, the My Games section is a place for you to access your PC/Mac versions of our games that you purchased from our website. If yo

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you have linked your account after completing the episode and you are not seeing your choices properly, I recommend replaying the episode, and your choices page should successfully update to show correctly.

Rawny posted: »

Ah, ok, my mistake, thank you for clarifying. If I may make a request that listing of games from other platforms under My Games be considere

• Ok, thanks, I'll try that.

If you have linked your account after completing the episode and you are not seeing your choices properly, I recommend replaying the episode, and your choices page should successfully update to show correctly.

This discussion has been closed.