'The Wolf Among Us' wins IGN Best of 2014 awards!

The Wolf Among Us IGN Best of 2014 Awards

The Wolf Among Us has won BEST STORY, BEST PERFORMANCES, and BEST ADVENTURE in IGN's Best of 2014 Awards! Bigby declined to comment, but we think he teared up a little...

Comments

• Well-deserved awards !!

• I can very much agree with these awards. Now ahem about Season 2.

• Hi there! :D.

As much as I love your narration, the quick time event thingy feels out of place in your awesome story-driven games. So, I was wondering...

Is there a possibility, that in one of your games you could try doing this: instead of QTE - every time you have to click something, the time slows down and you have to decide between N-options. Like, something attacks you - and you can either dodge left or dodge right (for instance). And by doing so - you get wounded on your left or on your right because of the attack, which could result later in loss of accuracy when shooting (for instance, again). If you chose to run left and got attacked on your main (right) hand - your will have to learn, how to shoot with your left hand. while the right hand is being healed. Which later results in you becoming more ambidextrious. And if you have chosen the other way - you are left with a wound on your left hand and won't have the need to learn how to use it, but at the same time you are becoming more protecturous with your left side and later it would result in higher chance to dodge everything, when you are approached from left.

I hope I explained it decently :D. QTE sucks anyway, and trying out this mechanics would probably result in more personality within your in-game character (since you know, that his abilities are also dependent on your decidions instead of narration; and frankly, that's what I'm looking for in TTGames - interaction with wonderful enviroment through story-driven experience via my avatar).

Anyways, gongrats with the awards and stay awesome ^_^.

• Y para cuando van agregar el parche para los subtitulos en español para la versión de PS Vita USA

• It is a great game... It has got to be said, even with the issues the other games have/had..

This discussion has been closed.