Multi-player/Skin Availability?

I personally hope that This new Minecraft story mode will be with the option to have custom skins and/or multiplayer (I know it's a stretch, but go with me). creativity and self-character were some of the things that made mine craft so popular in the first place, I think it would be a good idea for them to add these because it brings along the fun teamwork and imaginative aspects of the game.

Comments

• I highly doubt you will able to customize and skin your character and I even further doubt it will be a multiplayer game. Telltale usually creates a certain character where you can't customize or change them in any way, you play what you're given. And I have yet to see a Telltale multiplayer game, not to say they won't ever do one, but it seems highly unlikely that it will happen.

• Well, you're new to Telltale as I assume so I'll let you know a little stuff about them.

They don't really do multiplayer and I highly doubt that this game will involve teamwork or imaginative aspects. So count all multiplayer out...Well...Unless you want to invite your friends over and they can watch you play and talk to you during it....That's the closest you'll get. :P

I also highly doubt using your own skin as Telltale usually makes their own custom character for these games and it will be too difficult of a thing to transfer the skins over and make them work. However, even though I doubt the custom skins they could happen although most likely not.

Sorry to ruin your dreams, it's my specialty. ;P

• Sorry to ruin your dreams, it's my specialty. ;P

That it is Golden, that it is.

Well, you're new to Telltale as I assume so I'll let you know a little stuff about them. They don't really do multiplayer and I highly do

• With the day I'm having, might as well respectfully ruin the dreams of new Minecraft players coming to our great Telltale. :P

Sorry to ruin your dreams, it's my specialty. ;P That it is Golden, that it is.

• Alt text

With the day I'm having, might as well respectfully ruin the dreams of new Minecraft players coming to our great Telltale. :P

• Satan.

With the day I'm having, might as well respectfully ruin the dreams of new Minecraft players coming to our great Telltale. :P

• I prefer Great Lord of Fire....But whatever works.

papai46 posted: »

Satan.

• Sure, whatever.

I prefer Great Lord of Fire....But whatever works.

• Sauron it is.

I prefer Great Lord of Fire....But whatever works.

• I don't think TellTake has ever done any multiplayer game ever, and considering how this story is a story choice driven game, I can safety guarantee that multiplayer will not be a feature.

As for the custom skins, TellTale does not have the time nor budget to do that. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but the chances are extremely low, due to the fact that they would have to transfer them over, and really if they are going to have a progtanist, they would want them to have a single look.

• I'm also good with this one!

Sauron it is.

• I really hope they do use Steve for this one, since its just a take on the world of Minecraft, not an official lore.

I highly doubt you will able to customize and skin your character and I even further doubt it will be a multiplayer game. Telltale usually c

• Although you may not be able to put your own skins in the game, you can be sure you'll be able to find the skins of the characters in the game all over skindex and other places.

• I AM WATCHING WHILST YOUR SLEEPING

Well, you're new to Telltale as I assume so I'll let you know a little stuff about them. They don't really do multiplayer and I highly do

• Can you seriously stop with all the random off topic replies and PMs to me?

marioace40 posted: »

I AM WATCHING WHILST YOUR SLEEPING

• Multiplayer in a choice-based game?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.