WHAT VERSION.

What update level will minecraft story mode be at for example. 1.8 or 1.6.4

Comments

• If you're asking what update the game will be for, none. It will most likely be it's own standalone game, which means you won't need Minecraft to even play it.

• No like update timeline. 1.6.4 they just discovered the wither. (Part of 1.6.4) or 1.8 with...

Green613 posted: »

If you're asking what update the game will be for, none. It will most likely be it's own standalone game, which means you won't need Minecraft to even play it.

• No information about that currently, I'd guess it would be at the latest update version.

yoloswag22 posted: »

No like update timeline. 1.6.4 they just discovered the wither. (Part of 1.6.4) or 1.8 with...

• Ya I guess

dojo32161 posted: »

No information about that currently, I'd guess it would be at the latest update version.

• As Green613 said, you won't likely need a sort of update, Minecraft will be it's own stand alone game and won't require any updates other than downloading the next episode when it's released.

• Ah, misinterpreted, my bad.

He actually wasn't talking about whether or not it would be updated into the game, he was asking about which update version Telltale's game

• He actually wasn't talking about whether or not it would be updated into the game, he was asking about which update version Telltale's game would be set in. As Minecraft updates it usually adds stuff in (or gets rid of stuff), so he was curious as to what update Telltale would set the game.

As Green613 said, you won't likely need a sort of update, Minecraft will be it's own stand alone game and won't require any updates other than downloading the next episode when it's released.

• I never saw it that way. In that case, I expect that it will take place within whatever version the main game is up to when it's released.

He actually wasn't talking about whether or not it would be updated into the game, he was asking about which update version Telltale's game

• It'd be cool if the game timeline was synced up with the different versions of Minecraft, like the game's story starts in Indev, Infdev or Alpha, and ends at the latest update, or perhaps on one of the versions that wasn't updated for ages (e.g. 1.7.3, 1.0, 1.6.2)

• edited January 2015

I don't think it will be defined, i think it will be left to the player to decide where in the timeline it'll be set,though for some reason i feel like it'll be a prequel,also remember that things like the whiter and horses were already there but Steve still hadan't "discovered" them.

• 1.8 Has everything such as bunny and endermite
    So i think they will made the game from that version

• TellTale Version 1.0

• It follows the 'lore' of Minecraft, it doesn't have to be linked to a specific version.

• Well, I mean if there are specific mobs or blocks that aren't in the game and specific ones that are, I think it will become quite obvious...

ps3gamer095 posted: »

I don't think it will be defined, i think it will be left to the player to decide where in the timeline it'll be set,though for some reason

• edited March 2015

That would be a neat storyline progress like episode 1 you start when minecraft all started and in the final episode end you are in 1.8 or 1.9

It'd be cool if the game timeline was synced up with the different versions of Minecraft, like the game's story starts in Indev, Infdev or A

Sign in to comment in this discussion.