Asher Girlfriend?

edited January 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I think the girl in the trailer is his girlfriend Gwyn. what do you
guys think

Comments

• I don't think so. I could be wrong, but i got the impression that Asher had to leave Gwynn behind when his father sent him away.

In fact i hope that's the case, because i think that Gwynn will be useful as an 'inside man' at the Whitehills, to help make sure that Ryon doesn't get abused, or maybe she helps him escape and seeks sanctuary at the Ironrath. And when Asher comes home, there should be some interesting conversations.

But i am of the opinion that they truly love/loved each other. So i hope for a reconcilliation between the two.

• Asher definitely loved Gwyn, it says so in his bio. Whether or not she was just toying with him is yet to be seen, though :O

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I don't think so. I could be wrong, but i got the impression that Asher had to leave Gwynn behind when his father sent him away. In fact

• Hoping for the two families to join in marriage and come to a peaceful-oh man, this is Game of Thrones, who am I kidding?!

• Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet, and the two families only settled their differences once those two were dead.

ninoobz posted: »

Hoping for the two families to join in marriage and come to a peaceful-oh man, this is Game of Thrones, who am I kidding?!

• join in marriage

oh and have the whitehills slaughter the forresters at the wedding xD

ninoobz posted: »

Hoping for the two families to join in marriage and come to a peaceful-oh man, this is Game of Thrones, who am I kidding?!

• Cliché! :P

Jewfreeus posted: »

join in marriage oh and have the whitehills slaughter the forresters at the wedding xD

• We also don't know if he still loves her at this point. He might have moved on.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Asher definitely loved Gwyn, it says so in his bio. Whether or not she was just toying with him is yet to be seen, though :O

• Only in this story, they will get to live and all the rest will probably die horribly :P

Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet, and the two families only settled their differences once those two were dead.

• Oh shit...Please be the story.

Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet, and the two families only settled their differences once those two were dead.

• And then we see the force ghosts of Gregor, Ethan, Ramsay Snow, and Robb Stark, then the movie ends.

Jewfreeus posted: »

join in marriage oh and have the whitehills slaughter the forresters at the wedding xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.