Border lands? Wolf among us?

edited January 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Hi dudes.I have a question.I didn't play Border lands and Wolf among us.I want play them.whats your advise? which one is better?

Comments

• edited January 2015

Wolf is complete. Borderlands only has 1 episode out, with the second coming soon.

Wolf is a noir styled game set in the real world where fables like Snow White have fled their homeland and are disguised to look human, whereas Borderlands is a comedy game for adults where characters are trying to make money, take over a company/get promoted and failing so far. Two playable characters in Borderlands and it has a unique story telling mechanic where both characters are relating their story so scenes can play out from two different perspectives and clash.

Wolf had episodes that ran from around 75 - 90 minutes, with the exception of episode 1 being around 2 hours. Borderlands, so far, has one episode at around 2.5 hours in length. No idea if other episodes will be of a similar length, get shorter.

In summary, it's pretty much impossible to recommend which game you should get. Everyone has different tastes, but I've enjoyed both.

• Buy Tales from the borderlands first then the wolf among us.TWAU came out first and it's finished and TFTBL has one episode out so, while you wait between the months for a new episode of TFTBL buy TWAU.

• That reminds me . . . your suggestion of buying Borderlands first.

With the second episode due for release soon, it's quite possible there will be a discount for Tales for the Borderlands when episode 2 releases on Steam.

Buy Tales from the borderlands first then the wolf among us.TWAU came out first and it's finished and TFTBL has one episode out so, while you wait between the months for a new episode of TFTBL buy TWAU.

• I hope so but there isn't any holiday coming soon but the chances are it getting a discount without a holiday is under 30% or something

Rob_K posted: »

That reminds me . . . your suggestion of buying Borderlands first. With the second episode due for release soon, it's quite possible there will be a discount for Tales for the Borderlands when episode 2 releases on Steam.

• This is not the place to ask this question.

• universe broke

This is not the place to ask this question.

• Well this is GoT so kind of a weird place to ask but,

Wolf is done, so already Id recommend that first, Tales only has 1 ep. Although I recommend you play both

• Thanks for your comments.I hope WAU be like TWD.And I think I should play wolf first.cause sounds like its like walking dead.THANK YOU! XD!
    I am beginner.hope you help me in other things too.

• y wolf first.cause sounds like its like walking dead

Not at all buddy but its still a great game, I even enjoyed it more than Walking Dead S2.

As to your post, I'd recommend playing both but you probably want to play Tales' first episode first as the second episode is probably coming soon.

Sherlock221 posted: »

Thanks for your comments.I hope WAU be like TWD.And I think I should play wolf first.cause sounds like its like walking dead.THANK YOU! XD! I am beginner.hope you help me in other things too.

• Get them both, get them all. Telltale is awesome.

I played Borderlands before Game came out, and then i kinda got obsessed with GOT, but i played Borderlands again last night. I think i forgot how much i liked it, it's frikkin hilarious. Never played any of the other Borderlands games, but i found it really easy to get into the world. Cant wait for more Tiny Psychos!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.