Okay, What Da Fudge Is Up With Mira?!

This is kind of a prediction thing. Why do you think we have the possibility to murder someone? If this has already been made, then I'm sorry.

Comments

• What is up with that title.

Anyway, I think we will kill someone to protect coal boy.

• edited January 2015

Why do I think that, maybe this picture

Alt text

She seems stunned and in shock and is holding a bloody knife, seems pretty obvious that she killed someone, and like Godlen said, most likely to protect the coal boy.

• I dunno it seems a little too obvious that she would be killing someone to protect the coal boy. Probably a long shot but maybe she's killed the coal boy for some reason to protect herself?

• Sorry about the title.

What is up with that title. Anyway, I think we will kill someone to protect coal boy.

• I'm just messing with you.

Sorry about the title.

• Whoa, that is deep! But, a good idea.

Green613 posted: »

I dunno it seems a little too obvious that she would be killing someone to protect the coal boy. Probably a long shot but maybe she's killed the coal boy for some reason to protect herself?

• Oh. ^^

I'm just messing with you.

• Yeah I do that sometimes, Don't take too much by it.

Oh. ^^

• Yup, a good possibility.

Why do I think that, maybe this picture She seems stunned and in shock and is holding a bloody knife, seems pretty obvious that she killed someone, and like Godlen said, most likely to protect the coal boy.

• I won't. Are you at 100% hype for the new episode?????!!!!!!

Yeah I do that sometimes, Don't take too much by it.

• More for Tale's but yes.

I won't. Are you at 100% hype for the new episode?????!!!!!!

• Do you think that TftB is better than GoT?

More for Tale's but yes.

• Yes but that is wholy opinion, I just like the humor more but they are both great series i'm looking forward to playing and buying.

Do you think that TftB is better than GoT?

• I can agree with you on the humor part!

Yes but that is wholy opinion, I just like the humor more but they are both great series i'm looking forward to playing and buying.

• Why would she put herself in a bad position over someone she just met? Kill someone for her family? Yes.

Why do I think that, maybe this picture She seems stunned and in shock and is holding a bloody knife, seems pretty obvious that she killed someone, and like Godlen said, most likely to protect the coal boy.

• I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Why would she put herself in a bad position over someone she just met? Kill someone for her family? Yes.

• Could be a choice (most likely is), it'll be interesting to see this play out.

• Maybe she killed Sera or the coal boy? One of them has to be a rat!

• God, I hope we get to kill sera

Maybe she killed Sera or the coal boy? One of them has to be a rat!

• edited January 2015

Calm your tits everyone, I think it's meant to look as though she's killed someone. Maybe she was just making a jam sandwich?

• edited January 2015

Obviously. These guys are overreacting over nothing.

Calm your tits everyone, I think it's meant to look as though she's killed someone. Maybe she was just making a jam sandwich?

• edited January 2015

I honestly don't know what to think about it, I'm just really curious to see how it will play out. I think Mira's story is gonna turn out to be very interesting episode. My hype for this episode is increasing every day XD

• Lol

• Her mother insisted.

• Yup same, I'm loving this game so much as of right now. Sucks I won't be able to play it till next Friday though :(

I am so frigin' excited!!!!!!!!!!!

• I am so frigin' excited!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly don't know what to think about it, I'm just really curious to see how it will play out. I think Mira's story is gonna turn out to be very interesting episode. My hype for this episode is increasing every day XD

• MadManLeeMadManLee Banned
    edited January 2015

Please ignore this , I messed up.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Why would she put herself in a bad position over someone she just met? Kill someone for her family? Yes.

• edited January 2015

I can see just as much possibility of her witnessing someone die and holding the murder weapon in shock. I am more inclined to believe that she killed someone though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.