I Now Know Why There Are Six Episodes.

Episode One is kind of the whole prelude to the series, and introduces fans into the Forrester family. As you could probably tell, choices in Episode One didn't have a real effect on the game(so far. I'm going on a whim here.). So, Episode 2 is kind of the refined Episode 1. This I where choices will really matter, and the game will come into full effect. Cross your fingers with me?

Comments

• That doesn't really explain why there is 6 episodes.

The prelude thing is in basically all TellTale Games, which is why Episode 2 is where people get hooked.

• I guess I can agree with that.

That doesn't really explain why there is 6 episodes. The prelude thing is in basically all TellTale Games, which is why Episode 2 is where people get hooked.

• Um. I don't think so, that's kind of just a theory. But I guess it's plausible. I'm still not sure why, but I'm glad there is because I'm loving this game so far.

• There ya go!

Lee4ever posted: »

I think BIG ASS STORY THAT CANT BE FIT INTO 5 EPISODES pretty much sums up why there are 6 episodes.

• Yeah, it really is just a theory. I love the game so far as well!

Um. I don't think so, that's kind of just a theory. But I guess it's plausible. I'm still not sure why, but I'm glad there is because I'm loving this game so far.

• I think BIG ASS STORY THAT CANT BE FIT INTO 5 EPISODES pretty much sums up why there are 6 episodes.

• What do you mean by choices mattering? Personally I don't care about whether or not choices matter, just so long as there's a good story.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.