Win a Steam download code for GOT just by answering my quiz!.

In an attempt to promote my channel a bit more and without flooding the forum with promotional threads (I understand how frustrated it can be when you see them) I've decided to offer something to people, a free download code for Game of Thrones, just in time before the release of episode 2 next week.

I'm doing a quiz on my Youtube channel in which you have to answer 5 questions and you could end up with a gift from myself in the form of a steam download code.

The way I see it, it's a way of offering someone a free game as well as getting some interaction with my channel. I understand if you guys disapprove of this sort of practice, but at least of offering some form prize in respect of your participation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07819d3t_rQ

Winners will be announced this Friday!

Comments

• edited January 2015

I already have GOT, but I'll check out your channel!! :)

• no thanks

• Sweet! I'm a few dollars short for Game of Thrones at the moment and it would be awesome to actually own the game myself instead of going over to a buddy's house to play the episode. :P

• edited January 2015

Like @TheCatWolf - I already have GoT but I'll check out your channel XD

Side note, I would recommend maybe posting this in a different section. Most people who haven't purchased GoT yet might just scroll right past this part of the forums.

I would recommend maybe posting this in Telltale Talk or The Wolf Among Us section obviously. Maybe even the Walking Dead S3 waiting thread or hell, maybe even Tales from the Borderlands Ep.2 waiting thread.

EXTRA: @Green613 thought you already had the game. Saw your comment in the video :P

• I don't own it yet :[ My situation is similar to Freelance's I had to play over at a buddies house, main reason why I still haven't replayed it yet :P

Like @TheCatWolf - I already have GoT but I'll check out your channel XD Side note, I would recommend maybe posting this in a different

• Ah, sucks. Games like these are obviously better to play than watch XD. Hope you get it soon!

Green613 posted: »

I don't own it yet :[ My situation is similar to Freelance's I had to play over at a buddies house, main reason why I still haven't replayed it yet :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.