Tales of monkey island wii points

Just curious if anybody knows or has a good guess of how many wii points i'll need per episode of the monkey island series? :) (sooooooo can't wait :D )

I know that strongbad is about 1000 points but monkey island seems like a much popular series so i wasn't sure if it would be more points?

Not going to complain if it is, just wondering how many points i need to stick on my wii for the series. :cool:

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Monkey Island on the PC follows the same pricing structure as Sam and Max: Season Two and SBCG4AP. Considering this, I'm going to assume that the pricing on the Wii will remain the same. It's an educated guess(which officially is worth slightly less than crap), but I feel fairly comfortable making it.
  • edited June 2009
    Monkey Island on the PC follows the same pricing structure as Sam and Max: Season Two and SBCG4AP. Considering this, I'm going to assume that the pricing on the Wii will remain the same. It's an educated guess(which officially is worth slightly less than crap), but I feel fairly comfortable making it.

Thanks for the response, cool that's great news. I so can't wait for this game. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.