What is the Hype Level?

Is it 50%? 70%? Or a full blown 100% like me?!

Comments

• Asher, he looks like a badass motherfucker. I want him to release all types of hell on Lord Whitehill.

Cool beans! What are you most excited about?

• Sorry man.

Fuck, beat me to it.

• Cool beans! What are you most excited about?

• First come, first serve.

Sorry man.

• Asher, he looks like a badass motherfucker. I want him to unleash all types of hell on Lord Whitehill.

Cool beans! What are you most excited about?

• Perhaps that girl that is with him, maybe the coal boy.

Do you think someone important will die this episode?

• Whoa. It would suck if he died at the end of episode 2, wouldn't it?

Asher, he looks like a badass motherfucker. I want him to unleash all types of hell on Lord Whitehill.

• Do you think someone important will die this episode?

Asher, he looks like a badass motherfucker. I want him to unleash all types of hell on Lord Whitehill.

• Meh, I'm not too hyped.

• Your loss.

dojo32161 posted: »

Meh, I'm not too hyped.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2015

Not really, it'll probably be my gain, because if it's better than I expect then that's great.

Your loss.

• Why not?

Meh, I'm not too hyped.

• Low at the moment I usually don't get hyped for an episode until the day before it comes out :P

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2015

I liked the first episode, but because it came after Tales From The Borderlands first episode it felt a lot more dull and unexciting. Don't get me wrong, I was expecting a massive amount of talking (I hear GRRM goes on for paragraphs describing food), but I just felt it dragged at a few places (and I usually never notice that stuff). I liked it, it was cool, but it was just overshadowed by TFTB's first episode, in my opinion.

Why not?

• Well, I guess you're right there.

Not really, it'll probably be my gain, because if it's better than I expect then that's great.

• edited January 2015

As soon as I find out the date, I'm at 100% hype.

Low at the moment I usually don't get hyped for an episode until the day before it comes out :P

• I respect your opinion. I can't really compare them because they are two totally different games.

I liked the first episode, but because it came after Tales From The Borderlands first episode it felt a lot more dull and unexciting. Don't

• edited January 2015

Pretty high. I loved Episode 1 a lot but at the same time it was a very introductory episode. I'm hoping that Episode 2 dives more into the story and really gets into the great stuff and shows what potential this game really has.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to play the episode till Friday though despite me playing this on PC :(

• Alt text

Pretty high. I loved Episode 1 a lot but at the same time it was a very introductory episode. I'm hoping that Episode 2 dives more into the

• I actually felt that way about TFTBL and thought GoT was much better :p

I liked the first episode, but because it came after Tales From The Borderlands first episode it felt a lot more dull and unexciting. Don't

• I personally think Malcolm might die at the end of this episode.

Do you think someone important will die this episode?

• I like your logic

• Really? I preferred Game of Thrones Ep.1 over Tales from the Borderlands as well but I don't think Tales Ep.1 was dragged out at all XD

Green613 posted: »

I actually felt that way about TFTBL and thought GoT was much better

• I felt it got really slow at points where I felt like I just wanted the episode to end already. Didn't feel that way about GoT surprisingly though, maybe it's the universe. I played Borderlands 2 but ended up quitting about 2-4 hours in, but I ended up watching the entirety of GoT in a few weeks.

Really? I preferred Game of Thrones Ep.1 over Tales from the Borderlands as well but I don't think Tales Ep.1 was dragged out at all XD

• shrug

I've gotten so used to Telltale's releases that I just reoccupy my time with something else.

• Guess its just how much you like the tone of the game or not. I know some people who find Borderlands' world irritating as fuck and just leave the game.

And yeah, I never felt that Game of Thrones Ep.1 had slow points for some reason. Maybe I'm just used to long dialogue heavy scenes due to being a fan of the books and show.

Green613 posted: »

I felt it got really slow at points where I felt like I just wanted the episode to end already. Didn't feel that way about GoT surprisingly

• edited January 2015

I'm SO EXCITED... the hype is off the chart

ESPECIALLY after the release of Season 5 trailer of the show coming out in April!
    Alt text

• edited January 2015

We've barely touched the story, so I'm truthfully not all that excited yet. Definitely hoping this upcoming episode gets us more deeply invested though, and hopefully leads to some good discussion around here. I'll probably end up replaying Episode One sometime soon to help increase the hype level.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited January 2015

Meh....

Alt text

• Well after watching the trailer...

Alt text

• [removed]

Cope49 posted: »

Stop doing that...

• Sadly, I'm that hyped. But like dojo said, it'll be my gain since I'm gonna love it. Ever since TWDGS2EP3, My hype has gone down fir TellTale games. I remember I used to find it hard to sleep because I couldn't contain the hype. But I don't do that anymore, which I'm happy for.

• Not much right now. I'll be more hyped after I watch the trailer. That 20 seconds preview wasn't enough.

• How...

I respect your opinion. I can't really compare them because they are two totally different games.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.