So who the heck killed Lily?

I've completed the game already but still confused onwho actually killed lily/faith. They were two different killers? At first I thought crane killed lily but now its obvious he didnt so then who did? I don't think the game ever explains that..right? and if it actually was georgie who killed them then why would he go out of his way to murder lily in a hotel room-like why not just pull her ribbon off to kill her?? what's the motive Idk am I missing something?

Comments

• We assume Georgie killed her, but Lily is still quite the mystery...

• Georgie, he told her to go up to cranes room saying crane had an appointment, she would pretend to be sleeping so she wouldnt see it coming, and no witnesses

• edited January 2015

Georgie also killed Lily because in Episode 5, he says, "Yeah, I killed them, so what?".

I think this is what happened. Crane rented room 207 long term and had frequent visits with Lily there. Around the beginning of Episode 1, Lily was going to meet the Woodsman, but Georgie set up a fake appointment and she went to the hotel instead. While Lily lay pretending to be asleep, Georgie sneaked in and killed her. Meanwhile, Faith went to Toad's place, covering for Lily, which led to the game's beginning events that we all know. And then after Faith left Bigby, Georgie killed her once she returned to the Pudding & Pie. Probably around the time Bigby returned to his apartment and talked to Colin. The reason why Georgie didn't kill Lily right away is because he felt it would be easier if she and Faith were unsuspecting and separated.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.