Stuck on the poem

edited April 2006 in Bone
I got all the info from the guys at the fair and went back into the clearing. But all I can see is where Thorn is talking to Tom. How can I find Ted and the poem on the stump again? Where are they?

Thanks.

Comments

• edited April 2006
    it's the second clearing, The one with the giant bee, the exit to that clearing is right to the HAY RIDE sign
  • edited April 2006
    Thank you sooo much. The game hopped me to Ted and the poem the first time when I went into the clearing where Thorn and Tom were so I never even thought to go back by the bee after I was done getting the info I needed for the poem.

Did you notice that Fone never gets to read the poem to Thorn or give her the honey, stuffed animal, or anything else? It seemed a shame after all that work!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2006
    Did you notice that Fone never gets to read the poem to Thorn or give her the honey, stuffed animal, or anything else? It seemed a shame after all that work!

This depends on what order you do things in. You can try to give her a stuffed animal or honey before Tom shows up. And things happen a little bit differently if you win the big stuffed animal after getting 20 small ones (I know, I know... I haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet! :D)

As for the poem... that would have been great. I would have liked to see her reaction to it. (But I think I would have enjoyed her reaction to one of the bad poems even more!) Maybe Fone will still be carrying it around with him in the next game...?
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2006
    Fone Bone is very shy. I don't know if he would read the poem to Thorn even if he got a chance to.

And siobhan, try to win the big cow from the catapult game. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.