What time does TT store update

What time does the telltale store game downloads update? So its not a steam version just the one from the direct store?

Comments

• There isn't really an "official" timeframe for Telltale's store launches. Sometimes, they will do an unannounced midnight release in their timezone (PST), which they call a "soft launch." However, that's not always a guarantee.

Whenever an episode release is not at midnight, I think it's often around the afternoon or early in the evening - again, in the PST timezone. There is the possibility that Telltale will release the episode before Steam, and sometimes it's the other way around.

• Do you know what time Steam updates? First time buying a Telltale Game on PC so...

There isn't really an "official" timeframe for Telltale's store launches. Sometimes, they will do an unannounced midnight release in their t

• Usually noon. I think...

Do you know what time Steam updates? First time buying a Telltale Game on PC so...

• Steam is probably a little more consistent in timing then Telltale, but I don't personally know what their timing is.

Do you know what time Steam updates? First time buying a Telltale Game on PC so...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.