Season Pass, No Download

Hey, I bought the season pass last night in the X-Box Marketplace, I came into "Download Content" and it tells me that episode two is "Purchased, but not downloaded". When go to download it there is a red circle with a line through it. I checked in the marketplace too, but I can't find it there to download.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks!

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2015

Episode two isn't out yet. Xbox always does that glitch a few days before the actual release (which is this Tuesday (Wednesday for Xbox)).

• Episode 2 isn't out yet, and won't be out till Wednesday for the Xbox market so it won't allow you to download it :p

• Welp... I'm an idiot... I thought it came out the 27th.

Thanks!

dojo32161 posted: »

Episode two isn't out yet. Xbox always does that glitch a few days before the actual release (which is this Tuesday (Wednesday for Xbox)).

• As others have said, some of the newer Telltale series are peculiar in that they will sometimes show the episode download as being available for download a few days before the download is publicly available. You can keep up with release date news on Telltale's blog, Facebook, or Twitter for official information, and we also have a release date discussion thread where we moderators will update the first post with relevant updates and other users can discuss news about the episode releases.

Since others have answered your question, I'll close this discussion since nothing else needs to be said.

This discussion has been closed.