To TellTaleGames

It wouldn't be a good idea if there weren't people against it, haters gonna hate. You just keep doing you and I'll just keep enjoying your games.

Comments

• haters gonna hate

I keep stating this, it's just people with different opinions not haters.

• Yeah...That's...That's what I said. :P

• i agree. The haters are pretty much the only people posting on the Minecraft section. If there was someone, like me, who's completely fine with the idea, they just don't post a thread saying OH MY FUCKING GOD! I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW OKAY I AM WITH THIS DECISION!

• I'm excited for it. I'm not that great of a writer, but I can see a lot of potential. I'm actually writing a fic of a possible story.

i agree. The haters are pretty much the only people posting on the Minecraft section. If there was someone, like me, who's completely fine w

• Hope that goes well.

I'm excited for it. I'm not that great of a writer, but I can see a lot of potential. I'm actually writing a fic of a possible story.

• Thanks. I've got the basic story figured out, as well as the characters. It should by up by march at the larest.

Hope that goes well.

• Have an opinion? Someone will have a different opinion to your opinion, and chances are someone else will have a different opinion to the person who had a different opinion to your opinion's opinion.

haters gonna hate I keep stating this, it's just people with different opinions not haters.

• The amazement of opinions I say.

prink34320 posted: »

Have an opinion? Someone will have a different opinion to your opinion, and chances are someone else will have a different opinion to the person who had a different opinion to your opinion's opinion.

• I keep stating this, it's just people with different opinions not haters.

It depends on how people express their opinions really. You can disagree with someone constructively, or you can disagree in an abrasive manner and come off as rude. Constructive disagreement of a different opinion is fine, but it isn't cool if people act rude towards someone personally instead of criticizing their argument. That's my two cents on this, anyways. :)

haters gonna hate I keep stating this, it's just people with different opinions not haters.

• At the start of this whole deal, yes most of us could be considered haters. Now however, especially me ( ;P ) have calmed down and now will state our opinions more respectfully. At this point I think we've stopped the aggressive hate towards it so most of us can't be considered haters as it is incorrect. However, I'm not saying everyone isn't a hater, there still are people being rude but most of us are just people with opinions.

I keep stating this, it's just people with different opinions not haters. It depends on how people express their opinions really. Yo

• I know, I was just chiming in with my overall opinion in general; I didn't mean to come off as accusing you or anyone else of being rude in the present. :)

At the start of this whole deal, yes most of us could be considered haters. Now however, especially me ( ;P ) have calmed down and now will

• No, no, I never took it like that. I just wanted to respond to your opinion, I'm kind of bored and staying away from the GoT section till Ep.2 downloads.

I know, I was just chiming in with my overall opinion in general; I didn't mean to come off as accusing you or anyone else of being rude in the present.

• Indeed, freedom of speech spans endlessly.

The amazement of opinions I say.

• "Opinion's opinion"? How can an opinion have an opinion. ;-)

prink34320 posted: »

Have an opinion? Someone will have a different opinion to your opinion, and chances are someone else will have a different opinion to the person who had a different opinion to your opinion's opinion.

• Alt text
    Don't do telltale games thats just gross!

• Unless the Person with a different opinion is using the word "Faggot" to express his opinion. Then he is a hater.

• they just don't post a thread saying OH MY FUCKING GOD! I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW OKAY I AM WITH THIS DECISION!

I am so doing that now.

i agree. The haters are pretty much the only people posting on the Minecraft section. If there was someone, like me, who's completely fine w

• edited February 2015

Oh, yes, okay, misunderstanding at first.

Unless the Person with a different opinion is using the word "Faggot" to express his opinion. Then he is a hater.

• edited February 2015

I didn't hate the idea of Minecraft game, but when I first heard about it I thought that it was a weird idea. However reason for my puzzlement was that I was confusing Minecraft with Minesweeper. Even now I have no idea what Minecraft is besides the fact that there seems to be some sort of lego blocks in it and you build stuff from those legos.

But no matter what the topic is, I'm certain that Telltale manages to make decent story about it, which is also loyal to the source material.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.