I was orginally against the idea of Minecraft but came around here is why!

This game isn't made for me. This game is made for my four year old nephew who plays minecraft. Something we can do together to keep him from destroying my house or terrorizing my poor dog. It will keep him occupied. He was telling me about a guy named Steve on Minecraft. I was like who is Steve and he said.

He didn't know.

We want to know more TTG.

Comments

• It'll only keep your nephew occupied for 90 minutes every 2 months

• Unfortunately for your nephew Telltale have said they won't be going into Steve or his origin.

• Why is it that 70% of your comments on these forums are just hate? If you don't like it, just leave, because I can promise you almost all of us are sick with you and other people's complaining.

It'll only keep your nephew occupied for 90 minutes every 2 months

• STEVE NOoooo!

90 minutes of quiet child time is better than Zero.

dojo32161 posted: »

Unfortunately for your nephew Telltale have said they won't be going into Steve or his origin.

• Zer0 quiet time.

Heheheh.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

STEVE NOoooo! 90 minutes of quiet child time is better than Zero.

• Wish TTG would start releasing games quicker. The wait is LOL GOD.

Zer0 quiet time. Heheheh.

• I just wish it was every 2 months exactly.

TWAU E2 waited way longer then two months and TFTB E2 has been like a week behind.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Wish TTG would start releasing games quicker. The wait is LOL GOD.

• No

Why is it that 70% of your comments on these forums are just hate? If you don't like it, just leave, because I can promise you almost all of us are sick with you and other people's complaining.

• Me too, I wish they would announce the TWAU, but :(

I just wish it was every 2 months exactly. TWAU E2 waited way longer then two months and TFTB E2 has been like a week behind.

• Great response, real mature. What else should I have expected from someone who spends 80% of their time just complaining about these games instead of actually enjoying them.

No

• To be fair, it seems that Telltale has genuinely responded to players complaining about the 90 minute episodes as the Season Premieres of GoT and Borderlands were both longer than that. Sure, you can argue that that was just for the Season Premieres like Wolf did, but I recall Telltale going out of their way to retweet comments others made on Twitter talking about the 2 hour length in a positive light. Previously with Walking Dead Season 2 and Wolf Among Us, they made comments explaining they wanted 90 minute episodes, but with GoT and Borderlands, they were openly hinting on Twitter that they responded to the crticisms of the Episode lengths.

Of course, shorter waiting times between episodes is always nice, but I think that the mile-long list of new job openings at Telltale will hopefully alleviate that to an extent.

It'll only keep your nephew occupied for 90 minutes every 2 months

Sign in to comment in this discussion.