WILL YOU be able to buy the game MIDNIGHT?

WILL YOU be able to buy the game MIDNIGHT like Walking dead and wolf among us?

Comments

• id assume so

• Cool

Poogers555 posted: »

id assume so

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2015

Not all of Telltale's games get a midnight release, but lately they have been trying to do so on the Telltale store.

So, it's likely there will be a midnight release on the Telltale store, but not certain. It's best to be optimistic, with a bit of doubt, just in case.

• I understand, thanks for the reply!

Jennifer posted: »

Not all of Telltale's games get a midnight release, but lately they have been trying to do so on the Telltale store. So, it's likely ther

• Thread: How many hours?

Okay this is a silly question but does anyone know in how many hours will the games be delivered if you purchased through Steam?

• Less than 24 but more than 18.

• Right now 19 hours until it's on Steam.

• Midnight PST right?

• No, I have to wait for stupid PSN.

• Thread: What time will steam update episode 2 tonight?

Title says it all. Winner gets 500 bucks..

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2015

If you bought the game on PC/Mac, you've already bought all the Episodes once you bought the Season Pass. For newer Telltale series, the Season Pass is the only option offered on PC/Mac whereas Consoles and Mobile Devices offer the subsequent episodes as DLC for the first Episode alongside the option of a Season Pass.

As for when you get the new Episode download that you've purchased from the get go, that depends on how Telltale handles things. Sometimes, they have to release an episode later on in the day due to a minor set back, but they at least prefer to have a midnight release if possible - which isn't always the case.

• asking the same question

• I hope early morning, would love a midnight release :/

• Hate to have to wait more than midnight

• Friendly reminder; when people say midnight, keep in mind that should mean midnight in Telltale's timezone (PST).

Also, keep in mind that midnight releases are not always guaranteed as Jennifer and I mentioned above.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.