New FULL Trailer for Game of Thrones Ep 2 - 'The Lost Lords'

NEW TRAILER for Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series - Ep 2: 'The Lost Lords' is here!

Download this week, and take back House Forrester!

• Feb 3rd: on PlayStation 4 & 3 (North America); PC/Mac (Global)
  • Feb 4th: Xbox One & 360(Global)
  • Feb 5th: iOS App Store and Android-based devices via Google Play (Global)

Comments

• Ok I know im little big but I think I look like Asher
    Alt text

• Heh, that actually is a pretty close resemblance. Few people actually look that close to an in game character. :P

Ok I know im little big but I think I look like Asher

• We don't have the episode up here in the UK on the playstation 4 and it's the third.

• As with all of the other Telltale games, this one is turning out to be a lot of fun. I'm just curious about one thing...in "The Wolf Among Us," there was an added level of realism in that the user could choose between two different places. The option not chosen would still unfold as part of the story and the user would have to deal with having not chosen the other location. It doesn't appear that is the case so far with "Game of Thrones." Anyone know if this style of adventure gaming will appear in GoT or was it limited to TWAU?

• It's the 4th now, PSN still show's jack all Episode 2 here in EU.

15lnt3rs posted: »

We don't have the episode up here in the UK on the playstation 4 and it's the third.

• And when is episode 2 on kindle gonna be a thing?

• Yup, still waiting for kindle. GETTING IMPATIENT AAAAAARGH

• So people with a kindle can expect the next episode when!?!?

• Yeah seriously, the Kindle episodes always come out way too late, even with The Walking Dead.

And when is episode 2 on kindle gonna be a thing?

• Episode 2 is impossible to play. There are so many glitches that I can't even get pass the first scene. I'm so pissed because I was looking forward to this game and I paid $4.99. Someone needs to fix the game ASAP or refund everyone's money because this is completely ridiculous! I've played many amazing telltale games and I've loved them all but Game of Thrones is absolutely unplayable, frustrating, and a disappointment.

• What system are you playing on? It's smooth as butter on the PC.

Lannab posted: »

Episode 2 is impossible to play. There are so many glitches that I can't even get pass the first scene. I'm so pissed because I was looking

• edited February 2015

Calm down dude. Anyway, if you're playing on Xbox there is a glitch and bugs on it that Telltale has acknowledged and is currently working on it: http://www.telltalegames.com/support/discussion/91005/xbox-one-game-of-thrones-episode-2-choice-data-issue

Episode 2 is impossible to play. There are so many glitches that I can't even get pass the first scene. I'm so pissed because I was looking

• I was playing on iPad.. it's too glitchy to play.

jagmarky posted: »

What system are you playing on? It's smooth as butter on the PC.

• I've heard that restarting your iOS device before you play it helps.

I was playing on iPad.. it's too glitchy to play.

• Update: The iPad is still glitchy but one the iPhone is seems to be a lot smoother! So anyone that is having problems with the game on their iPad give it a try on your iPhone.

• *on the iPhone

Update: The iPad is still glitchy but one the iPhone is seems to be a lot smoother! So anyone that is having problems with the game on their iPad give it a try on your iPhone.

• Anyone know why my choices in episode one didn't carry over correctly showed things i didn't do in episode 2?
    Play on Xbox one.

• Thanks mate.

Calm down dude. Anyway, if you're playing on Xbox there is a glitch and bugs on it that Telltale has acknowledged and is currently working o

• Merecat1 posted: »

Anyone know why my choices in episode one didn't carry over correctly showed things i didn't do in episode 2? Play on Xbox one.

• edited February 2015

It isn't ethical to still be selling this game for the Xbox One without at least some kind of big red warning about the possibility of it being broken. Especially since there seems to be no timeframe for a fix.

• yeah totally agree with you!

Therutler posted: »

It isn't ethical to still be selling this game for the Xbox One without at least some kind of big red warning about the possibility of it being broken. Especially since there seems to be no timeframe for a fix.

• Soooo... Still no news on the Kindle release? I still don't get why it can't be released with Android and iOS... but I guess I don't understand the complexities of the different smartphone and tablet operating systems.

• Just finished my play through on the second episode and am even more into eager for the next installment than I was for this one! I've not seen a single episode of the tv series but am going to start because of this game. Bring on Episode 3.

• edited February 2015

The episodes 2-6 still haven't come on to kindle fire hd,it only says coming soon. [:-{ ) : 8=> )=== } tilt to see naked fat man. This arrow should be facing your nipple.------>

• Update: The Xbox One functionality issue seems to be fixed by the patch which just came out.

That being said; unethical behaviour is not lessened or ameliorated because it happened to be temporary.

Therutler posted: »

This discussion has been closed.