How many people have pre-ordered so far?

edited June 2009 in Tales of Monkey Island
I'm one of the preorderers, but I was curious as to how many people have preordered the game so far.

But as companies normally don't release sales figures, I could be upsetting someone here. If so, can you just close it?

But I'd still like to know.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I have. The minute I found out.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm still waiting for my PayPal transaction from my back account to go through. Did it over a week ago. It says it was expected to come in today but hasn't yet.

HATE. WAITING.
  • edited June 2009
    I would, but it hasn't been announced for my preferred computing platform (OS X). Been burned too many times on buying PC games, to have a Mac version announced and released later, so I'm holding off. I'd rather support the companies willing to do Mac development.
  • edited June 2009
    You could get a good cheap Windows PC or Laptop or something.
  • edited June 2009
    just pre-ordered it :)
  • edited June 2009
    pre-ordered when I read all the good-for-nothing-and-then-somewhat-something features. This pre-order is really worth it. REALLY. You don't get any ingame special stuff (maybe we get additional unnecessary items), but the access to the Pirate's Club rocks. It's truly amazing what TTG is doing for their fans.
  • edited June 2009
    I preordered almost immediately after I found out. And yes, anybody who hasn't preordered is a foolish fool who will miss out on the greatest thing ever for the rest of his natural life.
  • edited June 2009
    I did!
    And I was downloading Night of the raving death for free. Couldn´t waiting Season 2 comes out in Germany. But I must have the english version of this episode immediately!
  • TimTim
    edited June 2009
    Pre-ordered the day after it was announced.

@drakino: Virtualization (VmWare Fusion, Parallels or Cross-Over) or Bootcamp are options you might want to consider as well, just in case no Mac edition is popping up. Believe there is another Mac-related topic out there somewhere.
  • edited June 2009
    drakino wrote: »
    I would, but it hasn't been announced for my preferred computing platform (OS X). Been burned too many times on buying PC games, to have a Mac version announced and released later, so I'm holding off. I'd rather support the companies willing to do Mac development.

i completely agree with you, drakino!
  • edited June 2009
    Me. Even though i'm on holiday when it's released :<
  • edited June 2009
    Surely everyone on this forum as its supposed* to be only for the people who have pre-ordered?

*according to the preorder promise, we get a secret forum. and i assume this is it.
  • edited June 2009
    nOmArch wrote: »
    Surely everyone on this forum as its supposed* to be only for the people who have pre-ordered?

*according to the preorder promise, we get a secret forum. and i assume this is it.

No, that one shouldbe visible below this in the main list.
    If you cannot see it, get in contact with by email: support@telltalegames.com
    They sorted it out for me within hours!
  • edited June 2009
    the secret forum is radical. we get to pick all the developer's brains :D
  • edited June 2009
    I'd guess the number is somewhere between 14 and... a million.
  • edited June 2009
    if you preorder does the money come out now or the 7th?
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah, the secret forum rocks.

It looks like we won't get a statement from Telltale about how many copies have sold so far. I hope it's high, I want this game to be successful.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm going to hold off until there is a demo. I want to see how it is first
  • edited June 2009
    I want to pre order now but if it takes money now I may have to wait until I'm paid
  • edited June 2009
    More than five but less than three.
  • edited June 2009
    Woohoo! Money finally got transferred into my PayPal and I've just preordered! I'm even more psyched now than I was before!
  • edited June 2009
    I've recently preordered it.
  • edited June 2009
    me too!
  • edited June 2009
    I've preordered it!
  • edited June 2009
    I already made a rather good pre-order poll. I'll bump it up right now.
  • edited June 2009
    Sure did, also very excited about SOMI:SE.
  • edited June 2009
    if you preorder does the money come out now or the 7th?

It comes out now, when the transaction goes through.
  • edited June 2009
    Haven't yet, but I absolutely will.
  • edited June 2009
    How many people have pre-ordered so far? threads are there?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.