Ep. 2 on PS4?

Hello Telltale community. <3
It's hard to tell, if there's been a post about this earlier today;
but is there anyone, besides me, who's havin' a hard time waiting for the episode to pop up on your screen?
I've been opening the game during the day for quite a few times, (while playing Dying Light), but it doesn't seem to show up.

Just want to make sure, I'm not the only one having this problem.

• Jooksen

Comments

• edited February 2015

Where you living?

Us European scrubs don't get it till tomorrow, so stay away from any NA threads or posts, as you might end up like me and spoiling some of it for yourself.

• Livin' in Denmark. :)
    I read from a source that it would come out in Europe the 3rd?

Where you living? Us European scrubs don't get it till tomorrow, so stay away from any NA threads or posts, as you might end up like me and spoiling some of it for yourself.

• 3rd is only NA, not EU.

There is a thread by a moderator on the forums here stating the 3rd for PS4, and no further information. But researching more its only NA who get it today on the PS4, and we don't get it till tomorrow.

Sucks, right?

Jooksen posted: »

Livin' in Denmark. I read from a source that it would come out in Europe the 3rd?

• Considering that they have always seperated EU and US and didn't do that this time it is pretty obvious that people would assume that it would release today on Playstation in Europe. It just shows the continued disregard Telltale has for European Playstation-owner

Jooksen posted: »

Livin' in Denmark. I read from a source that it would come out in Europe the 3rd?

• Aww man. Yeah, sucks indeed.
    Thank you for the information, tho!
    +1 for you, friend.

3rd is only NA, not EU. There is a thread by a moderator on the forums here stating the 3rd for PS4, and no further information. But researching more its only NA who get it today on the PS4, and we don't get it till tomorrow. Sucks, right?

• But do you guys believe, that the content may come out @ midnight?
    In Copenhagen, It's like +1 hour ahead of GMT :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.