I lost my saves!

I am in dire need of help. Last month, I had something really weird happen, I still don't really get what ACTUALLY happened. Well, the thing is that for some reason, I lost my save of the first episode, and I want to get started on the second one as soon as possible, but I don't want to replay the entirety of the first episode simply because the save disappeared.
So i want to know if there is any way to get an edited save or something along those lines? If I had more time on my hands, I wouldn't even care to complain because I would simply sit down and dig my way through the first episode again. That doesn't work for me though, i do not have a lot of time on the computer in the everyday and I just want to play the new episode in a two hours ish period, instead of the four-ish hours that it would take to play through the both of them.

Comments

• I had something similar happen to me(twice) with The Walking Dead season one. There was no way that I could have got my saves back, so I wouldn't hold out hope. But give the support forums a shot anyway.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.