What are your thoughts on Episode 2?

edited February 2015 in Game Of Thrones

This episode was great. I didnt really like episode 1, I just found it as ok, but episode 2 was amazing. The story felt faster paced and it was more interesting. I just really hope Asher comes and kills Whitehill already. I would definitely give it a 4.5 out of 5.

Also clearly the best line is "You fuck potatoes?"

Comments

• "You fuck potatoes" line was amazing xD I liked the episode, especially the part where you try to keep the marriage agreement working - succeeded in it and am proud of it :) Also, this game tested my loyalty to Margaery once more and I passed the test again :)

Speaking of it, there was not enough of her in this episode, in my opinion :)

• The end was awesome. loved it

All rodrik's parts? I loved that too

My Asher? He's awesome. I don't care if yours is a sissy. Mine's a badass and I want to love him and feed him and cuddle him and call him George

• 10/10 for me. Better than the first episode and tougher decisions, too.

Asher's quickly becoming my favourite.

• edited February 2015

I liked it. It was mostly an episode that will develop plot lines for the rest of the season, but it was done well and in an interesting way. One thing I have to say though is would Telltale PLEASE sort the engine out. There's no excuse after 3 series to not have this running like clockwork anymore. It's a bit pathetic now.

• I can say that I knew Gryff Whitehill would be a total prick (judging from the previews). Ludd is a giant douche and I openly said that I would kill him because my Rodrik gives no fucks when it comes to threats towards his family.

• It was absolutely great. I've heard people say it's slow, but then again, I've heard them say the same about the show. Not sure what they want, 24/7 action scenes without all the subtlety? Anyway, being a Game of Thrones lover, the only thing that matters to me is that Telltale captures the spirit of the show well and that's really all I need to enjoy it. The first episode did it, this one is no different. Loved it.

• edited February 2015

I would say 4.5 as well, this episode was outright amazing, and Rodrik was fantastic. I didn't get her to marry me, I can't believe I fucked that up, I really thought I could and that's why I didn't send the letter. And that song at the end, that was incredible. Not going to lie, I was getting a little misty while hearing it.

And yes, that potato line was hilarious.

• edited February 2015

I loved it. Asher was kind of underwhelming though.

• Was anyone NOT thinking 'did he just say fuckin' potatoes?'

• I think Garred will always be my favorite but I really like Asher and Rodrick

ABigBadWolf posted: »

10/10 for me. Better than the first episode and tougher decisions, too. Asher's quickly becoming my favourite.

• edited February 2015

I liked Garred before he even opened his mouth because he reminded me of Luke.

#NeverForget

Poogers555 posted: »

I think Garred will always be my favorite but I really like Asher and Rodrick

Sign in to comment in this discussion.