Fantastic Episode *Spoilers*

edited February 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I knew this episode was gonna be hype and all but TELLTALE PLS. In my opinion out of the Telltale episodes I have played I'd rank this one in my top 5. Also I knew the IGN review would be wrong c: (well IMO, but c'mon, did anyone think this episode was bad?) Even though it was on the shorter side (which some people love to blind there view of an episode over length alone) I still loved every minute of it and can't wait for episode 3, speaking of I really don't know how Telltale is going to top this one :P

My favorite parts were when we see Rodrick on the wagon for the first time, the conversation with lord Whitehill, the funeral, Mira vs the Lannister guard, and Cotter the potato fucker.

Comments

• "You fuck potatoes?"

Honestly that line is what made episode 2 amirit

• Honestly, yes. Anyone who didn't pick that choice is wrong.

Poogers555 posted: »

"You fuck potatoes?" Honestly that line is what made episode 2 amirit

• I was a complete nerd, kept quiet and pretended to listen to Frostfinger ._. The choice was very tempting, but...

OH GODS I WAS WRONG!

Green613 posted: »

Honestly, yes. Anyone who didn't pick that choice is wrong.

• yes I also kept quiet, but still then told frost finger that they where fighting, I maybe should have taken the choice to say you fuck potatoes.

ninoobz posted: »

I was a complete nerd, kept quiet and pretended to listen to Frostfinger ._. The choice was very tempting, but... OH GODS I WAS WRONG!

• REWIND THE DAMN EPISODE AND PICK THAT CHOICE. WHY WOULD YOU LET US DOWN LIKE THIS?

I was a complete nerd, kept quiet and pretended to listen to Frostfinger ._. The choice was very tempting, but... OH GODS I WAS WRONG!

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

REWIND THE DAMN EPISODE AND PICK THAT CHOICE. WHY WOULD YOU LET US DOWN LIKE THIS?

• Stop being a nerd. Fuck potatoes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.