I have a theory/after playing GoT ep.2(SPOILERS BEWARE)

So, remember when Sera told you about how she wanted to marry someone and that I should speak with Margaery about setting up her future marriage, so WHAT IF (this is a big what if) that guy Damien was suppose to be her future husband.

It would play out like this, if we ignore the killing part. So Mira speaks to Margaery in the next episode tells her to speak to Sera, everything is nice, and Margaery suggest Damien to Sera.(He seems like a type of guy that Sera wants).

So what happens when we include the killing part. Lets suppose you kill Damien and keep the knife. After Marg suggests Damien she would probably go look for him or something similar or send someone else, or maybe arrange the seating for Sera. But that guard saw Mira with the Damien and he could say something to higher "authorities", and they would probably search her room and if they find the knife with her BOOM instant death.

And if you on the other hand kill Damien and throw the knife the worst they could do is speculate, they could tie things together and Mira can always lie if they DO question her. I didn't try not killing him so I don't know how would that version play out, I'm guessing he would've tried again, or arrange something much worse.

This seems so far fetched I KNOW, but I couldn't resist. Let me hear your theories after playing this episode!

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.