The key and Seal from episode 1

Hey; In episode one i stole the seal but not the key (cause i thought you could only take one- silly me)

In this episode Margery is talking to you while you write the letters and mentions someone stole her seal.

I was wondering if anything happens this episode involving the key if you stole it??

And if you didn't steal the seal do you still have an opportunity to forge a letter? Does she just leave her seal on the table instead of taking when she leaves the room?

Comments

• In my alt save, she took it when I took the key only. But she mentioned how I saw what happend last time when I forced her hand. I.E Asked for help... but the items dont appear if you dont ask for help.. .so I guess she takes the seal regardless... although, she may leave it there if you didn't ask...

... hmm...

• I only took the key last time - Margaery took the seal with her and I didn't try to forge the letter, so I don't know what would happen there. I never had an opportunity to use the key in Episode 2.

• hmm... the key must be still to come then? Interesting.

imlarroca posted: »

I only took the key last time - Margaery took the seal with her and I didn't try to forge the letter, so I don't know what would happen there. I never had an opportunity to use the key in Episode 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.