Lots of cute guys in this episode

Can't say I was complaining during the Asher and Rodrik chapters ;)

And that Damian too! Such a shame he turned out to be evil and I had to kill him

Comments

• Damien looks too handsome to not be a back (of front,in this case) stabber lol He stands out too much in the scene for just an innocent fellow

• Gared's the most handsome, in my opinion. Although I may be biased, considering I bear a noticeable resemblance to him.

may be biased.

Oh who am I kidding, I'm totally biased.

• cough ASHERRRRRRRR cough

• edited February 2015

The first time I saw Damian - I hoped for a chance of a secret romance with Mira.

Yeah many handsome man and with that accent - I can't help myself ;-)

• My thoughts exactly! Shame that ship sailed.

Liki91 posted: »

The first time I saw Damian - I hoped for a chance of a secret romance with Mira. Yeah many handsome man and with that accent - I can't help myself ;-)

• Garred looks like Luke and Harry Potter had a child

• edited February 2015

Edit: nm i misread.

kyoten1047 posted: »

Damien looks too handsome to not be a back (of front,in this case) stabber lol He stands out too much in the scene for just an innocent fellow

• Me too. But I figured that he was likely no good. I just hoped that there would be more interactions between them (at least some flirting) before the assassination. His "betrayal" would have been all the more devastating.

Liki91 posted: »

The first time I saw Damian - I hoped for a chance of a secret romance with Mira. Yeah many handsome man and with that accent - I can't help myself ;-)

• edited February 2015

Oh wow. I thought that Gared was the least attractive. There's something about Asher's appearance that I like though.

• edited February 2015

I agree! Ryon is so hot it drives me insane!

Edit: Just to clarify, this is a joke...

• Asher does reminds me with Daryl Dixon.

• Asher is a little chubby and Rodrik is missing half of his face

• IMO Lord Gregor Forrester is very handsome man.

• There's a thread people comment about taking a piece of Ethan's ass.

• As long as you're around the age of seven, you're good.

I agree! Ryon is so hot it drives me insane! Edit: Just to clarify, this is a joke...

• Yup, but it got locked because some intolerant people wouldn't stop filling the comment section with offensive content until a moderator decided it needed to be locked.

There's a thread people comment about taking a piece of Ethan's ass.

• LOL really?!?

Link?

There's a thread people comment about taking a piece of Ethan's ass.

• He IS least attractive. Gared has face of pig farmer.
    My sister says Jon Snow and Rodrik.

Drbg posted: »

Oh wow. I thought that Gared was the least attractive. There's something about Asher's appearance that I like though.

• that would have been fun! I expected him to stick around for more of the story, since he had significant speaking parts and was too handsome to be an extra.

postolka posted: »

Me too. But I figured that he was likely no good. I just hoped that there would be more interactions between them (at least some flirting) before the assassination. His "betrayal" would have been all the more devastating.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.