Marriages

Greetings everyone, I am new here, though I have been following the conversations on this forum a long time, ever since the first season/episode of the Walking Dead in fact. Got to say though, I love the games Telltale make, and especially Game of Thrones, which I`m a big fan of. After playing the second episode of GoT I just had to join in.

I did not see any thread about the possible marriages which may seem to take place in the up and coming episodes, so I`m making one now and I was wondering, what do you think will happen depending on your choice? This is a pure speculation thread.

I myself failed miserable to convince Elaena Glenmore in my first playthrough, due to the fact I didn`t offer Ironwood, or wrote Margaery letter. With that I believe my only option next will be to marry into Glenmore through Gwyn with Rodrik, but knowing how GoT Works, it may turn out bad. Especially if she came to the funeral on behalf of her father, or she could actually be genuine...though should Asher Return, I can see the possibility that they will quarrel about her.

Elaena Glenmore, whether you fail to convince her or offer her ironwood, will no doubt marry into the Whitehill family in the end (Unless the Tyrells prevent it). And it probably won`t be a happy marriage, seeing how she and Rodrik seem to have a thing for each other, though I can be wrong about that.

I have played the episode 6 times already (4 times on pc, 2 on Xbox), to figure out all the options, so I will not name all my decisions here.

Anyhow, in my second playthrough I did get to marry Eleana by letting Mira forge the letter. This undoubtedly will have consequence for her later, as Margaery cleverly took the stamp when she left, though that did not prevent me from sealing it, as I already had stolen a stamp earlier....this however will only confirm who is the thief.

Considering Mira`s future marriage, and her friend. I believe that her friend or Mira herself might end up with Maynard and by the sound of it he does not sound....like a good match.

What do you all others think? Who are you rooting for when it comes to marriages and so on?

Comments

• My Mira said that she'd marry anybody to help her family, so that's exactly what I'll do if faced with the decision. She's sly and cunning though, so I can't really see her getting taken advantage of, and doing nothing about it. (She's no Sansa, basically.)

Rodrick is to marry Elena, and I don't know how the Asher and Gwyn relationship is going to turn out, but my guess is that it won't be good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.