Choices did actually matter but it needs even more in ep 3

For the first time the choices did seem to have quite a good effect. The seal choice and the ring choice actually lead to different results which is pretty good even in the short term with more long term implications. A few of the minor choices having effects was good too

I will say that episode 3 and onwards needs choices to matter more than ever before, the alliances we've made need to have real payoff. I hope they can pull this off. If every character has one ending I will be pretty disappointed this isnt the walking dead where fates change on a coin flip Game of thrones it actually really matters what you do.

And for this i dont mean minor choices I dont expect them to really effect things but the little ones in ep 2 has some good short term effects

Comments

• But Ryon will show up if you did and if you didn't, Gwyn shows up instead.

• I dont mind things like that, Whitehill did that on his own accord nothing else, the fact there were several ways to get the marriage pact that spanned several characters is a major step

However Mira and Rodrik should have major implications from this point on. Gared likely will have little to none and Asher too at this point as nothing they'e done is much of a concern or impactful. I dont need everything to matter. However the fact they've stated making littler choices matter for a shot while is a nice touch too compared to their earlier work.

• I agree, I'm happy with this improvement/direction. Hopefully it continues to get better in Ep.3 :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.