He didn't even resist

Hi . There was a line from Talia in which she said ramsay was trying to take her and ethan didn't even resist .

In my playthrough , I grabbed ramsay's hand which got me killed so I definitely did resist ! so , what did she mean ? the only way I can see it is that she meant Ethan didn't resist getting stabbed in the neck by ramsay and not the saving talia part , but still it really didn't sound like that was the intended meaning .

Did she say the same thing in your game too ?

Comments

• I have the same problem. Are you on Xbox? It seems like that version is bugged so that it forgets all of your choices. :/ Hopefully TT can fix this soon.

• edited February 2015

PC . Steam version .
    I've a bigger one too : during the song she called Ethan ---> Ethan the Wise but in my ep1 he was THE BRAVE .
    A real turn off
    The thing is , my sentinel and tyrion's conversation were right unlike XONE dudes . Anyone else on steam having this problem ?

• She said the same thing for me, playing on Xbox One.

Now I don't want to continue this episode because the point is that your choices should matter, thought it was weird when he didn't say anything in the "previously" curscene

• As I said all other choices were right except Ethan part , so at the end I had to rewind from the final part of ep1 and play episode 2 again . This time there was no problem and I got Ethan The Brave song , so all those who play on steam , I heavily recommend we all backup our saves in case something like this happens in the future .(there is a chance loading a back up save at the beginning could've saved me from all this trouble)

I really hope this won't be the case with Tales ep 2 .

• I've found out that it didn't recognize any of my choices, it basically plays out as if I was quiet the whole playthrough, only things saved was the choices where you could only choose between two things.

Ruined it for me, deleted my save and I'm now waiting for TT to release a patch.

• With the Xbox bug try shutting off the console and reloading the game. Keep doing that until you get the correct 'Last time on Game of Thrones' preview. I had the same problem but after 3 or 4 restarts it finally got the previous choices correct.

• Not had a single issue with my saves. This was on Steam mind you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.