"Im going to kill that man"

edited February 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Best quote of the episode

Episode 1 I was mixed but they've done it I actually hate him and this comes from someone who likes the Lannisters and Boltons

I've only said it about the stranger in the walking dead before this, I'm not one of those people who says this about any character and forgives two episodes later and backs out, You're going down Lord Whitehill as slowly as you possibly can.... You and your joke of a house. I dont know if everyone's the same on this or if some still think peace is an option but for me....

Iron from Ice

Comments

• This and "You fuck potatoes" are definitely the best lines and I can't wait to drive a sword through that fat fucker's chest. I just hope we get to say, "You brought this on yourself" when we do it.

• Foreshadow! Rodrik will kill Lord Whitehill with his bare hands...

• i love that line!

• I wonder if telltale will try to make us happy letting us kill the shit out of Lord Whitehill or if they'll go trolling hard like GRRM and make it impossible to kill him, even if you save your house (like if you have to save him in order to save your house, for example)

• It'd be fucking hilarious if he just randomly died in his sleep or something. Then all the Forresters feel cheated and are extremely annoyed.

• I just want to bludgeon him to death with my walking stick.

• I really hope Lady Forrester tells Rodrik about what happened as Ethan was dying, and just as he's about to kill Lord Whitehill, he says "You've brought this on yourself."

• He'd pull a President Snow there.

JakeSt123 posted: »

It'd be fucking hilarious if he just randomly died in his sleep or something. Then all the Forresters feel cheated and are extremely annoyed.

• I would definitely bo=uy a shirt that says "You ... Fuck potatoes?"

This and "You fuck potatoes" are definitely the best lines and I can't wait to drive a sword through that fat fucker's chest. I just hope we get to say, "You brought this on yourself" when we do it.

• Most obvious Telltale dialogue choice since "Still. Not. Bitten."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.