Anyone else liked this bromance?

I really enjoyed all the Rodrik and Talia scenes! I think their brother and sister relationship (luckily not in the style of the Lannisters lol) was very cute :)
Can't wait to see more Forrester bro moments when (and if) Mira and Asher will reunite with their siblings!

Comments

• Can you even call it a bromance if it's between a guy and a girl who are brother and sister?

• I really like the relationship between all the Forrester siblings (at least the ones shown so far), because they are all really unique — for instance, Talia was really close to Ethan and I really liked their interactions, but she clearly also loves Rodrik very much and has a unique relationship with him. Same thing goes for Ryon's interactions with Talia and Ethan, and even Mira's mementos in her room (mostly gifts from her brothers Rodrik, Asher and Ethan).

• Be patient with non-English speakers please, I thought "brothers" could have the same meaning of "siblings", I was wrong and I'm sorry.

Can you even call it a bromance if it's between a guy and a girl who are brother and sister?

• I'm just glad we have a functional family like the Starks (Arya and Jon BroTP for life) rather than something like the Lannisters. :S

Sibling bonds are what I value more than any other kind of relationship in fiction, tbh.

• All the siblings scenes are so heartwarming. I love Ethan's introduction where he is playing hide and seek with Talia and Ryon. His little brother's first response was to hug him because he feared something happened to him. Rodrik initially came off as a serious brother in Episode 1, but in Episode 2, it is obvious that he cares greatly for his family and siblings. The scene where he interact with Talia is also a high point of the episode. :)

• I meant no harm by it.

Miklaus posted: »

Be patient with non-English speakers please, I thought "brothers" could have the same meaning of "siblings", I was wrong and I'm sorry.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.