Do you have any idea what you're doing ?!

I noticed it today that I really have no idea what I'm doing in this game ! Since we play as multiple characters I've played each with a personality that I imagine for them , so they're unique and mostly dunno what the others are up to . My Rodrik gave half our ironwood to Glenmores in order to have an army . On the otherhand my Mira just promised our ironwood products to the crown which I think is going to be a serious problem based on the former's choices .(I knew at the time but promised it to Glenmores anyway since Rodrik has no idea about Mira and her plans)

So , is it the same for you too ? or are you going according to a plan ? did you promise half of ironwood to Elaena or were you thinking about Mira and her plans ?

Comments

• That's an interesting thought. I'm actually playing the game based on how the characters would react given the circumstances. Meaning I don't coordinate their actions, but I have all the characters make decisions based on what they think would be best for the family.

• I dont see the issue with the tyrion thing for one considering future events its likely not going to happen and he simply wants the Forrester's to suply the ironwood to the crown not buy the groves and trees themselves.

• The thing is , how can they supply their own needs ? They would just own half of ironwood and most of that half would go to the crown and we've seen that almost everything in ironrath is made from ironwood .

The good thing is that Forresters won't be helping the crown for long , after all Stannis is on his way !

I dont see the issue with the tyrion thing for one considering future events its likely not going to happen and he simply wants the Forrester's to suply the ironwood to the crown not buy the groves and trees themselves.

• I don't see the problem with promising ironwood to the crown and promising 50% to the Glenmores. The deal with the crown just means you control the selling of all ironwood. The Glenmores have to go through you to make, as Elaena put it, a fortune.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.