Mother's favour, save for later?

Has anyone done a run where they chose to not ask Margaery for help with Lady Forrester's initial request? If so, is Margaery more inclined to help, as you didn't blow it before?

Comments

• It'd be interesting, but I doubt it. Margaery in this place seemed to deny helping because she didn't like the idea of forcing a marriage agreement more than anything. I figured in the first place, Margaery wouldn't help with this, so I just told her Mira's mother insisted too much.

• I think the OP is referring to the request in Episode 1, that Mira ask Margaery to get Joffrey to declare House Forrester under his protection. The request backfires and it is implied that Joffrey was angered and assaulted Margaery. In Episode 2 if Mira asks Margaery to send a raven to Elena's family, voicing support for a betrothal, Margaery mentions the outcome of that earlier request while refusing.

I think the OP is asking whether Margaery agrees to send a letter to Elaena's family if she wasn't asked for aid with the Boltons.

HiroVoid posted: »

It'd be interesting, but I doubt it. Margaery in this place seemed to deny helping because she didn't like the idea of forcing a marriage a

• Yeah. Admittedly, I don't know, so it'll be good once someone responds who does, but I'm guessing its the same just with different dialogue since Margaery seemed to have more problems with the request itself than with the fact that Mira asked for a favor before.

Scaeva posted: »

I think the OP is referring to the request in Episode 1, that Mira ask Margaery to get Joffrey to declare House Forrester under his protecti

• That is exactly what I meant. It seems my attempt at brevity backfired and muddled my intentions.

Scaeva posted: »

I think the OP is referring to the request in Episode 1, that Mira ask Margaery to get Joffrey to declare House Forrester under his protecti

• Nothing really changes tbh. Although Margaery does say she will ask her grandmother for advice on how to deal with it. You still get the option to forge the letter and never actually hear anything more on it, although she does say your loyalty will be rewarded so perhaps she will help with something later on.

• Margery will say she will talk to her grandmother if you didnt ask in ep 1

Sign in to comment in this discussion.