Episode length

How long will each episode be in comparison to other telltale games?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I think it will be as long as other games by telltale like sam and max
  • edited June 2009
    Masta23 wrote: »
    How long will each episode be in comparison to other telltale games?
    In short: yes.

On the other hand, no.

np: Limp - Souvlaki Space Station (Blue Skied An' Clear)
  • edited June 2009
    I really don't understand how you can gauge the length of a puzzle/adventure game. I guess I'd say it'll be as long as other Telltale games are to you, because the games take a longer or shorter amount of time for people to complete. I've heard that roughly all Telltale games are 2-3 hours.
  • edited June 2009
    I really don't understand how you can gauge the length of a puzzle/adventure game. I guess I'd say it'll be as long as other Telltale games are to you, because the games take a longer or shorter amount of time for people to complete. I've heard that roughly all Telltale games are 2-3 hours.

Interesting point. Perhaps adventure games should be measured in time with a walkthrough.... It would be, of course, very inaccurate as a game could have thousands of very easy puzzles. (Professor Layton)
  • edited June 2009
    I expect them to last a little bit longer for the majority due to that they wanted to increase the difficulty slightly and the resurrection of inventory combinations. But maybe i'm also just plain wrong here. :O)
  • edited June 2009
    I suspect it will be longer, I always find episodic gaming a bit short, but I suspect it won't take that long to finish the first episode. The episodes will get harder as they progress, but there's always replay in Monkey Island, the fun of looking at every single object you possible can. Well, I enjoyed it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.