The demise of Lord Whitehill

I think that everybody hate Lord Whitehill for being such an arrogant and cruel idiot, so I'd like to hear your opinion about his ultimate fate in Game of Thrones. As we all know, Ramsay is alive and well in the show and the books, that's why there's no way to avenge Ethan's death, unfortunately. So, Lord Whitehill becomes the main villain of the game, whose fate can be decided by the player. No way he can survive, he's too asshole for that. I think there will be something like [Save Talia/Ryon] or [Kill Lord Whitehill]. I'd say I will choose the former, but I still want the Whitehill dead - all Gwyn said about this man such as 'he's not that bad' and 'he have done good things in his life too' sounds like different reality.

So, what do you think will happen with Lord Whitehill? Maybe, Rodrik will have a chance to kill him personally (but I doubt, this will do without any sacrifice)? Or Asher's storyline with Gwyn will be expanded too make things more complicated? Or the Whitehill in the end turned out to be a good guy at heart, Talia will marry Gryff and everything gonna be OK?

Comments

• All I know it's definitely not gonna be OK x) We can't kill Ramsay so I think Lord Whitehill we'll be our target, all the hatred will be concentrated on him. Gwyin, Gryff and Ryon will probably make everything more complicated than it already is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.