A Forum For GOT NOOBS:A SPOILER FREE ZONE

edited February 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Hi there, Game of Thrones : A TellTale Game Series fans! My goal is to create a place for fans of the game! While all are welcome,this forum is intended for those players who haven't seen the show read the book or have no interest in haveing spoliers ruine an otherwise fun time!
This is a forum for conjecture not fact:) If you simply must spill the beans use that nifty little spolier tag won't you plz;)
That said enjoy!

Comments

• May I ask why you or others haven't watched the show yet? It's super dank. :3

• Bye fact I mean like blank dies in the book or show or game.

• Welcome, you may Green613. For me I hadn't heard of GOT(hard to believe I know) Till TellTale announced the game!

Green613 posted: »

May I ask why you or others haven't watched the show yet? It's super dank.

• Your gonna gets loads of spoilers playing to game you know..... and any show/book stuff shouldnt spoil the game

• I'm curious to know how people who aren't familiar with the story so far from the books or TV show are finding the game. Both the show and books do a good job of not only introducing a large number of characters, but showing how the world works by how those characters fit into their various roles in society. Does the necessarily faster pace of Telltale's GoT make anything confusing or insufficiently explained, or is it easy to grasp who's who and how things work?

• I watched a couple of videos on youtube before I started playing but have never watched the show regularly. The only thing I really didn't understand was, what sending Gared to "The Wall" meant but after episode two I feel like I have a better idea.

I don't think watching the show as necessary as everyone makes out.

• I haven't read the books nor watched the show but I do like the game. I think it's pretty easy to pick up on, though the only thing I was confused by was the wall.

maimed_dan posted: »

I'm curious to know how people who aren't familiar with the story so far from the books or TV show are finding the game. Both the show and b

• Sorry for the very late reply maimed_dan. Work and such. Well then here goes. There are a few things I was unclear about. The most important being Lord Forrester and the battle/wedding .....(its a trap) Sincerely thought I was gonna get character dev for Lord Forrester or that Squire you can save. But no just die plot device! Our hero needs a motive.....what?
    Oh and lets kill his family too. Just incase we missed who the bad guys are... However by the end of ep2 I had a better head for the logic of GOT and its "nest of vipers". I understand not wanting to bore the core. Im huge into The walking dead. But the TT games are worlds different. That has not effected my enjoyment . geese that went all over sorry. to sum up at times yes but most answers seem to be forth coming within the game.

maimed_dan posted: »

I'm curious to know how people who aren't familiar with the story so far from the books or TV show are finding the game. Both the show and b

Sign in to comment in this discussion.